Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Ring Team
Reboot feels off story wise, B.Orchid went from being the true protagonist with a confirmed kill on one of the two strongest beings in the setting, to more of a random bit player, they even brought back the boss she killed and specifically said he was weaker then the other boss in the new continuity, mean while Jago went from the decoy protagonist to a very bland generic hero who is shoved into the center of everything, and shilled to hell and back,
Also almost every woman in the game has to have some kind of special outside help to explain her badassery, Maya get’s her power from magic daggers instead of just being a bamf ect,
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Thanotos Omega
I didn’t know that, but, to be fair, most fighting games have stories that are either excuses for the characters to fight each other or really dumb. I wanna play all the Killer Instinct games, but I don’t have any kind of expectations in terms of narrative.
I want to buy an Xbox One S (I’ve seen one at a very good price, 140€) for the KI Definitive Edition and Rare Replay.
Unfortunately, I’m gonna be very busy this year, to the point where I won’t have time for videogames, so this plan has to wait even more.
PD: I’m not the first person to say this, but the Xbox names are very silly, very dense and very derivative.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Dustcan
NGL if that was me I would probably die in 3 seconds. I’m usually one of the first to die if the player that gets Hale is going on a spree.
And then when I get Hale, I can barely get any kills.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Has there ever even been a female main protagonist in a traditional fighting game?
And no, I’m not talking about licensed anime fighters like Kill la Kill IF. I mean traditional series like Street Fighter, Tekken, and almost everything from SNK.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Penguin Dragneel
Dead or Alive series has Kasumi
Them’s Fightin’ Herds (Arizona?)
Skullgirls (Filia?)
Blade Strangers maybe though that’s more of a crossover 2d fighting game.It has Princess Solange
Marvel vs Capcom 2 however it’s two main characters being Ruby Heart(original character) and Cable (X-men)
Darkstalkers it’s shared with Morrigan and Demitri
That’s all I’ve got so far.
I guess SNK heroines is one
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I learn that at the end of the cleric and scholar’s storyline is an item increases exp gains. I’m gunning for that now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide