Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #B80D
Rolling my eyes every time someone adds a D at the end of “Game Boy Advance”.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’m kinda hoping the next Deltarune Chapters address the fact that you’re carrying around Jevil Deltarune and Spamton G Spamton in your pockets.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So, I check the Nintendo Switch eshop, checked best sellers, and Pokemon Legends Arecus is currently the #1 Best Selling game on the eshop
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Lord WyrmSpawN
while widely observed may not really be the case, I’d say that there is a general, very noticeable height gap between ppl under 25 and over 60 in Japan.
I live in Spain and the gap is also notable. I’m a short stocky 5’6” but I still stand taller than most ancient spaniards. The usual reason given is that they’re: 1. way hunched over and 2. they were shorter in average than the new generations (which stands at 5’8” average). Most obvious reason being: nutrition and lifestyle.
If you’re over 65 you’re more likely to have spent your youth in a rougher economy. Heck, Spain only got out of Franco’s dictatorship in ’75.
edit: spaniard abuelas are probably just under 5 feet tall. My asian female coworker who stands 5’2” is clearly taller. So yeah, they look kinda like smol ppl.
Background Pony #B80D
I finally gave “Star Fox 2” a try on SNES Switch. And honestly, it’s really fun.
Background Pony #B80D
Sora’s trailer was going to feature Mario physically using the Keyblade to open a door and bring Sora in, but it was changed to him throwing it and the Keyblade opening a keyhole because only Keyblade users can use Keyblades.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide