Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’ve never played any of the Halo games and decided to change that.
On a related note, one of my pet peeves with FPS games is unintuitive level design that makes me waste time running around trying to figure out where to go next.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
I’m hopeful that this is the start of positive changes and that I can finally get back into a game I used to love.
The faction conflict in WoW is played out. It was great for awhile, but really fell flat by the time we were punching Space Satan together with the power of friendship.
Background Pony #B80D
Missed opportunity: For the “Hollow Bastion” stage, having the “Dive to the Heart” segments with a stained-glass image of a random fighter instead of just Sora and the KH characters, like Mario, Pac-Man, etc.
Background Pony #7172
Microsoft buying Activision-Blizzard was a great move.
Honestly, it’s about time someone knocked Sony down a peg. Their fanboys are so smug.
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
So the old Rathalos fight in FFXIV got a small update that is one of those “huh, that’s neat” changes.
The tail now actually cuts off during the fight, something it never used to do.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Before I forget, that ps1 demake of Bloodborne has I guess been released, with the first couple bosses and even some original material.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Hearing more about the Halo show, sounds like it’s going to be the same as everything else mad today and the main character is side-lined for some nobody OC to be the bestest.
… Boy, that’s as surprising as Kevin Smith caught in an other lie.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide