Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’ve mentioned that before.
But Odyssey still dropped the ball on that by not making said scenario available in the base game’s gay option. The base game created a plot hole that the DLC had to fix.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Zincy
And you could make the argument that’s what the DLC was, but that wasn’t acceptable by their standards if I remember right which sure sounds it giving “middle finger “ comment.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
We’re both disabled (me mentally and him physically), we’re both morons and we both like to eat a lot. The difference is that everyone bullies him and he takes it in stride while nobody picks on me but I struggle with depression.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Universe 7’s next god of destruction should have Whis leave during the final part if you reach the ultimate finish requirements, it’s absolute BS to have him get one shot killing the run, or they could just make freaking capsules effect NPCs,
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’m not surprised they added sex to the game before they fixed their buggy hitboxes.
And of course they don’t have grandpa Blight, speedo Pyramid Head or shirtless Nemesis options. BHVR really can’t do anything right.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
I gotta say Dark Descent is the best horror game I’ve played. A lot of really good tension and just the overall visual and audio design, and the lack of jumpscares.
Now Mean will tell me to play Silent Hill and how it’s still way better.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Meanlucario
I’ll make that opinion for myself if I ever get around to playing Silent Hill.
I’ll probably like it, but Amnesia is still amazing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide