Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The new Stellaris DLC is fantastic.
“Making new friends through conquest” has been my goal so far.
I’ve collected a little circle of vassals, 5 so far including an empire that is technically larger than mine.
But they’re being ravaged by a crime syndicate that I may have let into their borders and they can’t build a big fleet due to crushing taxation on their alloys that I might have imposed. So they stay loyal.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So it appears there aren’t enough rare stones to evolve and upgrade everything. There’s only four treasure roads left, and I’ll have to spend three of those on evolving Tornado to get the last one. Then it’s just two from the Café, and one from the Colosseum, and that’s all the stuff in the game.
Also, the Cave in 4-3 is broken. It’s not completing the objective. I’ve found two and they aren’t working. 4-4 doesn’t have a tomato, either. If either one existed, then surely I’d have found them by now.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Wiimeiser
Have you done the rolling mini game you can also replay the arena for stones.
4-3
Did you go in and collect the coins + food in the cave AND finish the level?
4-4
It’s at the very beginning you have to go to the left and find a passageway.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Sparx
Okay, I found the Maxim Tomato. Didn’t think that area was accessible.
For 4-3 I could only find two pits in the last section, one with a Waddle Dee, and another with a hole leading to a puzzle and another Waddle Dee. I haven’t managed to find a cave that has coins and food in it.
EDIT: Found the cave. I guess the Needle hat in the smaller cave was foreshadowing. I think that’s the only time outside Treasure Road that Needle is required?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
There’s this developing minecraft mod that’s supposedly taking quite a bit of inspiration from this little ‘programming puzzle’ game called Opus Magnum.
Which I tried out, and it’s pretty intriguing. Makes me feel like less of a dumbass for sure.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Dustcan
Did they have anythi9ng saying they were strait? as far as i know only like 1 had a 100% confirmed interest in members of the opposite sex and no confirmation he wasn’t also into dudes,
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I thought his backstory mentions a girlfriend, but rereading it and every one of his cosmetic descriptions and perk fluff shows no explicit mention of dating a lady. The closest we got was his Heartbreaker set saying he once had a bout of non-descript romancing.
So yeah. Less changing an already straight guy gay and more revealing his orientation. So not as “bad” as I remember.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide