Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
Whoever buys EA should shut them down after their first underperforming game for shits and giggles.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
EA is gonna die not because of their decisions, but because they thought FIFA was going too far with P2W
That’s weird to think about
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
So, after a year and 4 or so months, I’ve FINALLY beaten Persona 5 Royal.
It’s easily among my favorite video games of all time. There’s so much I love about this game, from the story, the characters, the style, the engaging turn based combat, and OH SWEET MERCIFUL CHRIST, THE MUSIC, MAN! THE F###ING MUSIC!
I could go on about every little thing that I enjoyed, but it’d easily eclipse the rant I did on Mega Man X6 in terms of length (and quite frankly, I’m rather exhausted right now). But to summarize it up, it’s one of my favorites of all time, and it’s an experience I won’t soon forget. 10/10
(Maybe now, I’ll finally have the time to tackle the Final Fantasy VII Remake)
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I beat Rogue again. I don’t exactly have a way of playing the Hexatron version, but I found another version that my dad was able to get running. This one is a lot harder, since the Dragons’ flame breath is programmed properly.

@Ring Team
When you do, you’ll never see it coming.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
…except Microsoft bought publishers with some form of future. The only thing good that Sony gets with EA is its immense back catalogue of good games. There is nothing good in EA’s future. I mean, for all the shit John Riccitiello got, at least he tried to breathe some new life into EA creatively, and it’s quite telling that the last of their new memorable franchises (Mass Effect, Dead Space, and Mirror’s Edge, amongst others) came out under his watch.
“B-But Mass Effect 4/Dragon Age 4/Dead Space 4!”
Yeah? The last two Mass Effects and three Dragon Ages landed with shall we say tepid reception, and Dead Space 4 is a remake of the first game. Not exactly a good formula for success. None of their other franchises and IP have very good prospects either, despite their storied and cherished histories.
I mean, I’d love a Bad Company 3, or a remaster of Burnout 3: Takedown or the Earlier Need 4 Speed that I played to death on my PSX, but I’m not holding my breath.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
If EA has to get bought out(I’d rather not have any more consolidation), then I hope whoever purchases them decides to rerelease all of the old Medal of Honor games to modern consoles
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey
Hiding in closets and waiting for creatures you can’t interact with to move gets dull quickly.
In any case, I say play A Machine for Pigs if you are planing on playing Rebirth, so you can say you played the entire trilogy and confirm for yourself how good/bad each game is.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Meanlucario
I didn’t hide that much, there’s not that many creatures at all, it’s more about the fear of there possibly being something lurking in the dark, and the sanity. I only hid from creatures maybe, 3-4 times the entire game? It honestly made the times you were forced to deal with them stronger.
Also, I tried to play Machine for pigs but quickly lost interest because it wasn’t clear where I was meant to go despite it being more linear than the first.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Terton
Frontline is easily my favorite MoH, but I’d really love to see the PC games like Allied Assault and Pacific Assault get rereleased finally come to modern platforms too
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide