Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Metraversed! in my hometown Bochum, Germany.
Yes, I admit it: you can see me in this last one. The console was very close to the bottom and I give a f**k if you see me online or not. Not the best shot of me, but so what? I had a lot of fun playing this games in particular. But because I was just playing Paradious with a cold-hearted fanaticism, there’s no photo of it. Although the house photographer took my picture. But I haven’t found that yet. ;-)
But I hate those double chins you get in photos when you put your head down crooked like that. Still, because of my love for retro games, I’ll just leave this here. No matter how much it embarrasses me personally. So, have mercy! ;-D
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I lose faith in the gaming world whenever a Nintendo releases a big blockbuster game that appeals to the hardcore crowd and a select number of people are like “Nintendo, why can’t you just become a third party like all of the other Japanese companies? Your hardware is poop!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide