Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
While Partner showcases aren’t high bars(though the ones that showed MH Rise and NMH were great), this was easily the best one yet. While there was some games I was hoping to make an appearance(CoD MWR, FF Pixel Remaster, FFTactics, Goldeneye) there was plenty of great stuff here, both in terms of ports and new games. Portal shadowdropping, Persona and Megaman Battle Network were the biggest highlights for me
On the subject of Battle Network, we’re one step closer to Legends getting a collection
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Of the games they showcased in the Partner Direct, I’m more excited for Pac-Man World Re-Pac and Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
NieR Automata getting a physical release for Switch has got people questioning why they did what they did with Kingdom Hearts Switch.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@4Town Fan
Basically the best way to explain the Nier series is it’s predessor being Drakengard. In one of the endings of Drakengrad, the main protagonist destroys the population of Earth or something like that.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@kleptomage
Staves were a better pick because the Ebony staff has an insane enchant level of 90 only good spears were bitter mercy and storm forge granted storm forge was a easy to get one and I think you could get a demon spear for cheap at the shop in balmora
Background Pony #8BC9
Ah the Steam Summer sale. Half blessing Half Curse.
OOh its on sale… but now it has mixed reviews should I still gets.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@Dustcan
Alright Dusty, back to the Alien Isolation discussion.
Ok, so maybe I can buy the Xeno shrugging off and only flinching from maybe quite a few shotgun rounds before it starts to actually die from it…
As this Bear tanking a direct shotgun blast would kinda support the idea a Xeno would be tough to take down for average Joes and Janes:
But why is the Flamethrower being on it for several seconds not a kill on the Xeno or at least cause it injuries to where it would cease hunting for a damn good while?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It does? The flamethrower causes it to retreat. Hell shoot it mid-lunge and the xeno will only knock you over before it disappears.
Shoot, after scaring it off a few times with the flamethrower I once got it to stand still while aiming with it. IIRC, aiming slightly away from the xeno or stop looking down the sights caused it to slowly approach me. Then I switched weapons and it dashed right in for the kill.
That game’s xenomorph AI is impressive. It remembers the flamethrower.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide