Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Just finished the Delicious Last Course, and it was worth the wait.
Ms. Chalice can be playable when you equipped her Charm to the Cups.
The Howling Aces are a unique boss group with Canteen flying the plane similar to Sky Chase from Sonic 2, but man is it frustrating to play especially when the screen starts to flip.
Esther Winchester is probably my most favorite boss just for how creative the fight is and the awesome music.
Love the Moonshine Mob fight, the middle fight with the phonograph is really creative and the distorted music is a nice touch.
The fight against the chess pieces is much the same as the Mausoleum fights.
And of course it’s no surprise Chef Saltbaker turned out to be the final boss, what I wasn’t expecting was the boss to be nightmare fuel like something out of Sausage Party.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
I played Skyrim and beat Skyrim the best way possible. As a thief and beat the main story with stolen equipment. So I was sneaking. Stole my arrows and had a lot one close call at the end of the game. Where I leveled up at the right time.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Dr_Osaka
And that DLC gave us not one, not two, but three furry waifus.
in all seriousness I like the Moonshine Mob because of the prohibition era theme they had going on. I also like the King k rol fake out
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@QuasarNova
I could even use those arrows unless I stole them. Which again I had to put two on Pickpocketing to even steal some Fire Arrows and Steel Arrows were also used but I needed to steel those off of Guards.
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
The next lot of relic weapon quests for FFXIV are gonna be locked behind and related to the Hildibrand joke quests.
What is happening.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

In the latest update of Warhammer 3, ranged troops can fire through melee troops like they’re not there. Let me rephrase that. You can have a unit with guns shoot straight through a dense formation of spearmen with zero friendly fire. What the fuck, CA?
I’m glad I put down the game until it’s fully fixed and Immortal Empires is released.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
@phoenixacezero

I will admit the Lady Bug is kinda a cutie
Also something else interesting about this fight is the snail in a nasaly voice says the opening introduction, you know:
“A good day for a swell battle!”
“A great slam and then some!”
“A brawl is surely brewing!”
“This match will get red hot!”
“Here’s a real high class bout!”
It’s a pretty unique edition to the game.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Originally posted in Nerd but I’ll share it here too:

Did the Covenant ever have a proper Shotgun-Type Plasma Weapon?
Yeah, I get that High Tech Swords and Hammers fill the role of close range brawlers for Lizard men and Gorilla dudes but imagine a horde of Grunts with Near to Mid Range Covie Shotguns, that can melt through your armor fast if they manage to get some good shots in, rushing you in the same vein as suicide bombers would.

And yes, I remember that this thing existed but…
The Brute Mauler fired Bolts, not Plasma.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide