Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
My favorite “scifi shotgun” comes from Xcom incidentally.
In the first game you can’t replicate the super hard alien alloys. So some badass big-brain was like “let’s load a bunch of the sharper shards into a shotgun and shoot them back at the aliens”.
Boom, Alloy Scatter Cannon.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I forgot to mention I got Daggerfall Unity - GOG Cut while it was on sale. If I ever feel like trying Daggerfall again, that’s the version I’ll try. It will be a very long time until I try that, though.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Goddammit all. 20 years later and I still failed to get the perfect ending to Suikoden 2.
I did everything right…except I was lied to on how to save Nanami. You do need to pick the right dialogue option in time, but I was lead to believe either works as long as you select it fast enough.
A few hours later I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t spare Jowy until the ending spelled out that Nanami did die.
God Suikoden 2 was a step down from 1.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I mean, xeno skin is some weird bio-metal. They canonically (well, maybe not anymore thanks to Colonial Marines may or may not having bunted everything post Aliens) can be dipped into molten iron and all that does is piss them off enough to even override their instinct to protect their queen.
So getting spooked more than hurt makes sense.
Of course there’s the little fact that there’s more than one xenomorph would also explain things. You might not have ever been seeing the same one twice.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
there’s more than one xenomorph would also explain things. You might not have ever been seeing the same one twice.
It’s almost like the Hive is having a contest to see who can kill your character first and everyone takes a new turn after the previous contestant gets burnt or bored.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I heard that was more or less the excuse Mr X had in the original RE 2 for tracking Sherry’s pendant. I wouldn’t know since I only had the Claire disc, and thus could only play Claire A when Mr X shows up exclusively in both B Scenarios.
But Nemesis isn’t given an explanation in either versions of 3.
X at least has the excuse that you’re both roaming the RPD. He doesn’t find you so much as you just happen to bump into each you/following the sound of your gunshots and running.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
After doing two full playthroughs (and starting a third one), I can confidently say that Ratchet and Clank 2016 is… painfully average.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide