Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Little strange how Prey 2017 didn’t have a Sniper Rifle:
NOT AN AUTO, JUST A DEDICATED SINGLE SHOT ONLY LONG RANGE RIFLE.
Would fit perfectly with these two lads:
Always bugs me when the weapon trio of Handgun, Shotgun, and Rifle isn’t completed in a game.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean, the space station is like 2 miles in length anyway. So most of the rooms there are cramped by necessity. Not only is a sniper rifle kinda higher caliber than what a security team would need, there’s not really enough space to make use of the main thing you’d need one for.
But outside boring in-store reasons, yeah.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Digimon World 2 will let me trade a Garurumon for a MagnaAngemon. That’s a great deal!
-spends 20 minutes trying to capture 2 Gururumons because I want a MagnaAngemon and Garurumon is also awesome
-take my Gururumons to the trader, spends 2 minutes trying to figure out why it won’t let me trade either
-looks very carefully at the text and realize she wants a Garurumon and not my Gururumon

Pokemon is better.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Someone said something funny regarding the ending to “Metroid Dread”:
When Samus became a Metroid version of herself, she became the title character of the series, which many people in the ’80s mistook her name for before her name was put on the Game Boy sequel.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide