Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Oh there will be cosmetics. They’re basically BHVR’s business model now; crap out some new (admittedly damn fine looking) skins, charge them 3 times the price of the characters themselves, all the while not touching the frustratingly unbalanced gameplay whatsoever.
If they’re feeling extremely generous, they might hide the skins as unlocks behind some mini timed exclusive battle pass.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Yes, DBD is getting cosmetics. That is the one thing DBD will always make sure of; hawking overpriced cosmetics.
I mean as always the incoming skins do look nice, but the art team needing a raise and the QA team needing replacing is a given with the game anymore.
NGL I am digging Zarina as Hange and Oni as the Armored Titan is something I really want. Not enough to pay $15 each though.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
Ok so they are actually getting something in this crossover then
I was just confused when you said they were “done dirty” then linked to the wiki section about charms and i thought you were saying that getting a AOT char was only gonna be it
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Is there a way to get data from a DS cartage into an emulator? I am hoping to transfer my Pokemon Conquest data since the strips on the back are rubbing off.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
The preceding paragraph sums it up the best.
Yep! The entire game we’ve actually been playing as Eve Brea possessing the body of Aya Brea.
All that refreshing vulnerability creepiness, the stripper fetish costumes, the shower scenes, the torn clothes, the constant whimpering, the middle aged men man creeping on her, all the sexy pose promotional material… All of this has actually been towards a twelve year old girl inside the body of an adult woman this entire time. So if The 3rd Birthday wasn’t quite creepy enough yet. There is fucking that!
Parasite Eve was always a niche series. But damn if the first 2 of the “trilogy” (lacking a better word for what this series is) don’t deserve a remake, or at least remaster.
3rd Birthday? That killed the series, and it can stay in the ground.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Okay I finally beat Xenoblade 2.
I don’t like the gameplay. If the game was trying to be different it did it. But I had my issues with the Combat at the beginning of the game didn’t want to buy items on my first go round. Because I’m a hoarder of money in RPGs. Heck that’s why I think X is better. Not to mention the worst part of the game, Summoning your blades. You either had luck or you didn’t when summoning the blades too by that I mean it’s a Gatcha without it costing you money. Unless you wanted to buy the DLC.
No wonder why I perfer Torna.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide