Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Mikey
No I have seen plenty of people online complaining about the inclusion of a female protag
I know people have concerns over the second part abd I can understand that, but there have been people acting like one of the playable characters being a woman means the game is automatically bad/“woke” , which is really dumb
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
As much fun as I’m having with Xenoblade 3, I do have a major grievance with it: the targeting system. In the last games, when you targeted an enemy, you could lock the camera so that it was always focused on the enemy you targeted, but as far as I can tell, there doesn’t seem to be a way to do that with this game. There’s been more than one instance where in the middle of a hectic battle with a bunch of enemies, I’ve just been standing around like a dumbass because I ended up targeting an enemy that I was nowhere near, but didn’t realize it because the camera didn’t automatically swing over to focus on them.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Is it weird that I didn’t know about the biggest twist in “The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening” until the Nintendo Switch remake? (specifically about the island being a dream that gets erased from existence after the Wind Fish wakes up although Marin becomes the sole survivor aside from Link and the fish itself should you beat the game without dying even once)
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Apparently people review bombed Digimon Survive because they were shocked a game they were told was going to be very much like a visual novel was very much like a visual novel.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide