Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I need to get this out of my mind so have this:
In Fallout New Vegas, the katana’s attack speed is three hits per second. With a fully modded katana, with all the respective perks, and some rushing water, the attack speed increases over 130%, which is 8 hits per second.
Alright, so you know about the drug called Turbo, right? When you take some turbo, the time slows down about 35%, for three seconds, so that means, from those three seconds, one second last 2.6 secs in real life, which according to some players, its around 8 seconds in real life.
So that means, a complete Katana build, with rushing water and turbo, the attack per hit of the Katana is up to 20 hits per second.
Some interesting think I just had yesteday.
Background Pony #8BC9
a local store put their Nintendo Switch (normal) on Sale after a celerical error left them with overstock.
Any suggestions for games?
Going to grab New Leaf and maybe Splatoon 2 or 3.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
“So then it’s agreed. I, God King Monty of the Zumas, will stop waging perpetual wars for sacrifices in exchange for every nation to provide me with a constant tribute of sacrifices.”
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
That’s always my favorite way to win. I’m halfway through to a certain victory when a warning pops up that someone else is on their way to theirs. Usually they are close to a Diplomacy victory because that’s the fastest.
So then I just say “No”, empty my coffers onto city-states and just become President of Earth instead.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
My wish list:
  1. Pac-Man World Re-Pac (Switch)
  2. Pokémon Violet (Switch)
  3. Sonic Frontiers (PS4; price drop first)
  4. Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch)
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Silent Hill 3 has a late scene where Heather, aka Cheryl/Alessa, takes a pill made of an ancient poison that’s deadly to supernatural, in order to abort the evil god she was born pregnant with. She then vomits the fetus up, probably Because a vaginal expulsion would be too much for Konami’s censors.
Side note: I have this theory that they gave her design a skirt because they were originally planning to show it dropping out.
Anyway, her cult obsessed, orphanage sister then eats the fetus, vanishes, and Heather jumps into a vaguely vaginal shaped hole in the ground to kill the god, which is still semi formed.
The entire game is ultimately a teenage girl’s quest to get an abortion against the wishes of her fanatical religious community that was happy to let her die for their God’s benefit. It’s surprising that many fans never see the symbolism. There’s actually an early point where she has to solve a puzzle by twisting a wire hanger into a makeshift solution, and immediately after, she finds herself in a room filled with bodies on hospital gurneys.
I’m not sure if playing SH3 back when I was like 13 was good since I was too young to identify the metaphors or bad because I was too young to realize just how deep the game was.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide