Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I miss Age of Empires: The Age of Kings. Sadly, it’s too buggy to play (literally a bug that makes the map unplayable and softlocks said map).
To quote the Wikipedia page:
Some players have experienced technical issues which can impair gameplay or damage the data on the cartridge. The game data can become corrupted during a save and quit operation, preventing the cartridge from booting afterwards. A term for this is called a “bricked cartridge”. The game may sometimes freeze in a battle involving scorpion units and after the end of a mission. Majesco released claims that they were investigating the issue but no official solution or replacements have ever become available, only workarounds.
Majesco has determined that using a short profile name (two to three characters in length) may be causing some issues and has suggested users change their profile name to at least four characters as a temporary workaround. Majesco eventually began inserting a slip of paper into all copies of The Age of Kings they produced, which warned users of the problem and provided the workaround.
Also the “Longswordsman” unit, when selected, doesn’t display a “unit name”.
Due to financial difficulties, Majesco has restructured their website and removed their forums. The original information regarding the technical issues is no longer directly available. However, the glitches are mentioned in a review from Mygamer.com: “The game also has a number of bugs that freeze the game up during battles or when you save.”[4]
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
(Xenoblade Chronicles 3) I really think I’ve gotten addicted to exploring, since I’ve been doing that more than going through the main story (and I’m interested in it).
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Something interesting I heard rumor of was that the secret Angel and Demon boss was suppose to be the middle phase of the Devil fight.
This not only makes sense given the Angel and Demon both look eerily similar to the Devil, but the skeleton in the background looks just like the one transitioning into the next phase

So the idea would have been you fighting the demon, then him and the angel get sucked back into the skeleton and the final fight is with the Super Devil.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
So, what’s your most cursed “TF2 Trade Server” Story?
I can recall the following:
An unironic Christian Church RP.
A server that got raided by shitheads spewing racist shit.
And one with an Admin who’s a little too open in sharing their fetishes that nobody asked for to the whole server…
Oh yeah and the usual aimbots.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
The brilliant AI decided to declare war on me and my military ally, who are flanking his capital. Best part is that they dove after my ally because he didn’t have much of an army, only for me to buy a 3* artillery canon and take his capital, and tomorrow his secondary capital with uranium.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
If there was a Kingdom Hearts world based on “Turning Red” and it followed the story from the movie, the song “Laughter and Merriment” would play when Mei shows up at Tyler’s party in the cheap red panda costume used for the temple while giving tours.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Well I suppose it was inevitably going to happen, but I finally lost to my first story boss in Xenoblade 3. It seems that just like in the last game, being higher leveled than your opponent isn’t enough to overcome a piss poor party setup.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide