Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I had a new New 2DS XL arrived yesterday. I checked for Luma and it was on there. How hard is it for this company to hold select while turning on the 3DS/2DS?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So basically not all “competitive” Smash players are jerks, just that one player who frequently insulted casuals and actually made death threats to them (and Sakurai)?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’ve made rules for my personal “Pacifistic Run” in Master Mode of “Breath of the Wild”:
  1. No killing anything unless they are part of the main, side or shrine quest. (Example: the Bokoblins in the side quest “The Horseback Hoodlums”)
  2. Shrine Guardians, of course, are allowed to be destroyed if necessary to finish shrines.
  3. Due to avoiding combat unless stated above, the only outfits to be worn to finish the quests are the Stealth set, Gerudo set and Zora armor. (unless I’m missing any more that are required)
Actually the Stealth armor set is to sneak past enemies (gives double speed at night when the set is upgraded twice) and I didn’t want to see Link in the freezing cold in nothing but shorts.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m heading back into Resident Evil 2; I bought it last year but never finished the story (currently first on Leon).
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I played OG Borderlands like a decade ago.
It was enjoyable so I stuck around to play the next mainline entires, just not all at once.
So after playing the more recent Borderlands Games I went back to the first one to see how it held up since I last played it.
Goddamn was it brutal…
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Come on, Shania, just hurry up and betray the party already. I know you have some connection to Vandham, and that you blame Oroborus for his death, even though he willingly sacrificed himself for their sake. Let’s just get this out of the way so we can stop the bullshit mind games.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
Bridget from guilty gear has a plot that centered on a superstition around the gender of twins causing Bridget to be raised female to prevent being sacrificed, and later try to disprove the curse, now the new guilty gear strive season brought Bridget back and datamined dialogue has confirmed Bridget realizes she was a girl all along
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
Joke being that Bridget’s main goal was to prove the whole thing wrong by trying to act according to her assigned sex but her being a girl introducing the idea that the curse was totes real but didn’t activate because she actually was a girl all along
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide