Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
So build-up is an “artificial narrative requirement” now? I’m just asking if there was any build-up to this, since it’s sounding like they just jump from femboy to trans for some reason.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
She has several moments of seeming unhappy with correcting people about her gender, now stop trying to turn this into an off topic conversation some of us can actually get in trouble for breaking the rules,
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Brigitte always acted cheerfully so as not to worry her parents, but the more she insisted on happiness, the more she realized that her parents were hurt. He came to the conclusion that the ultimate solution was to live as a man and bring wealth to the village that defies superstition.
Although he was not able to capture the bounty head “Dizzy”, his talent as a bounty hunter blossomed and he was able to send a huge amount of money to the village. As a result, the superstition of the village disappeared, but at the same time I lost my goal.
Currently, he is in the middle of a journey to find what he wants to do while continuing his bounty hunting.
This is from the Japanese website. Both pronouns are used and most likely are bounced around due to the forced living as a girl by his parents under the repressive village, but now no longer has to.
As it stand the idea of “accepting” what was done even to save his live, would come off as accepting abuse because it was out of love. Which isn’t really a good Character development.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I want to note I reported myself, it occurred to me that my post getting deleted may result in an unfair reaction towards the mods,
I hope the creation club puts something I am interested in on sale next week,
saby
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
If you actually want to argue about Bridget’s canonical gender and the bases of a transgender reading, please do it in a separate topic.
Further comments about Bridget’s gender identity or correct pronouns in this thread will be removed, as will any speculations about user’s attitudes towards real life transgender people.
</mod hat>
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@saby
I add comment before you posted that comment. Understand… Also I never ran into you before (I think.) Nice to meet you.
So what do you think would would be a character to change Mr.X to as part of a mod.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
For some reason, the SNES version of Yoshi’s Island was never released on Virtual Console (aside from the GBA port which got a VC release on that 3DS “Ambassador” program).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide