Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Why don’t devs ever patch removed Easter Eggs from BETA back into later updates?
Like this one woulda been cool to see:
Although some I don’t mind being kept out:
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
This is a silly little poet about AC7’s DLC missions:
Unexpected Visitor is the tune of a legend striding onto the battlefield and doing what comes naturally to them.
Anchorhead Raid is the clash of two legends, the fate of the world hanging over them as they hold nothing back.
Ten Million Relief Plan is not the sound of a fight. It is the sound of a GOD bringing down his wrath upon a defiant soul.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
ANYWAY…I finished the enigmatic “Paper Trail” DLC mission in Infamous: Second Son. Unfortunately, the “infamouspapertrail.com” website that helped you decode the clues went offline in 2018 (that’s what I get for not playing the game until this week when I decided to get PlayStation Plus for a month just so I can get a few more trophies, it didn’t help that I didn’t get a PS4 until August 2016, and by that time I’d forgotten about Second Son despite the fact that I’ve beaten both games on PS3) so I have no idea who all these extra/dead characters were, but at least the game tells me that Celia, the girl in the rabbit mask, is the same girl that Augustine rescued, then locked up for her own safety. Unfortunately, Celia may be plotting to destroy normal people so the conduits can be free, which is unnecessary since I got 100% “good” karma. Nothing more came after, probably a sequel is in the works? Thankfully, aside from starting part 4 (which was explained on Sucker Punch’s website), you don’t need to go on the website to do the missions.
Didn’t get any extra trophies, but at least it was nice enough to give me a custom jacket.
Also I’m starting Fallout 4 as my first Fallout game.
TassieBoamiia
Artist -

Artist
I’ve been trying to find this game but I cannot remember it’s name.
It’s NSFW 3D art style.
You play as Spike in a broken equestria & you have to figure out how to fix it, you can move around to different locations. And can also pick up one of 3 classes. Either the romantic one, the pregnancy one, or the hypnotist one. you could use these 3 classes to have sex with many different ponies from across the maps. You also had to find or buy items to give to ponies to improve your relationship
If you know this game please tell me
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Area 6 in a nutshell:
First line: They were just lucky.
Second line: Starting to regret underestimating Star Fox.
Last line: We’re screwed!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide