Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I did it. I’ve beaten the main story of Kingdom Hearts 2.
I’m saving my overall thoughts for when I’ve fully finished the game (still got the last two coliseum cups, Sephiroth, the Lingering Will, and the data battles to deal with), so I’ll just say this for now.
This might be one of my favorite games of all time.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Usually Zombie games have you fight other humans armed with guns as the basic zombie is too savage and dumb to use tools as a way to mix up encounters:

So believe me when say that I love how Zombie Army 4 totally flips the bird at this.
Regular Zombie Gunner
Heavy Weapons Guy Gunner Zombie
Commander Zombie
Sniper Zombie
NO LIVING HUMAN ENEMIES, THE UNDEAD USE GUNS THEMSELVES AND ARE CAUSALLY MIXED IN WITH THE TRADITIONAL MINDLESS WALKERS. WHY DON’T MORE ZOMBIE GAMES DO THIS?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I mean, depending on how the source of zombiefication works, it could be justified.
Make it a side-affect of a minor super-serum meant to enchance the army. Where they just slowly start rotting from the inside when combat exhaustion would normally take place.
The shamblers would the oldest ones on the field, having been in combat so long they lack even the greymatter to be anything but hostile.
Background Pony #E933
You know how some of the bosses in The Arena in Kirby Super Star are just 3 common enemies? Well, I discovered that if you run up to where the enemies drop, and hit them with the charged Hammer attack right before they land, you can take them out in 1-2 hits.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Continuing the theme of Games Workshop giving their characters silly names, Tiktaq’to is flying around the Southlands with his friends Maah’jung, Cheq’ars, and Munoh’poli.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I brainstormed a Zelda OC, he’d be a traveler in “Breath of the Wild” but he would be accompanied by a Cucco, so he’d be safe from monsters (only Bokoblins, Lizalfos and Moblins; bigger monsters like Guardians and Lynels are a no-no, and especially the field bosses like Talus, Hinox and Molduga).
Background Pony #E933
OK, with the Hammer, I can beat Chameleo Arm, Reactor, a couple of the Mid-Boss All-Stars fights, Heavy Lobster, Lololo and Lalala, Whispy Woods, and Twin woods without getting hit. But not in one run.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
How often does Nintendo Switch Online rotate that thing where you spend points to buy new icons to make? I want to make a new weekly reminder to check in so I can grab new stuff at least once per featured game.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I started a game of Civ 6 with my friend and cousin last night. We were in teams of two, one human and one AI on each team. I had democracy (War USA and Rome), my cousin went communism (Russia and Vietnam), and our friend fascism (Noway and Gran Colombian). They want to reset since they spawn near tundra and are being ran over by barbarians while I had a good starting area and only had to deal with one barbarian camp. They’re just jealous at my skills.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Finally gonna bite the bullet (heh) and get Enter the Gungeon. The free to play weekend on Steam has me hooked and it’s on sale for $5.
Just a public service announcement in case there’s anyone else like me who managed to go this long without playing it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide