Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #E933
I feel daring today. I think I’ll see how far I can get in The Arena with no abilities.
Background Pony #E933
I can beat Combo Cannon, Dyna Blade, King Dedede, one of the Mid-Boss All-Stars, Heavy Lobster, Kracko, and Lololo and Lalala without any abilities. But not in one run. I’d say that’s pretty good, if I do say so myself.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
If you’re playing the Switch SNES version of Kirby Super Star, you can simply rewind whenever you take damage. That’s how I beat the Arena.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I’m glad I decided to set aside a whole day for the endgame, because, holy crap that was a long haul.
But then again, as the grand finale of the trilogy, I suppose it would have to be.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’ve watched SMG4 so many times that every time I enter Ikana Valley, I keep expecting every Garo to start talking like Bob.
Background Pony #E933
Games I’ve 100%ed:
Mega Man X
Mega Man X2
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Spyro 2 (Didn’t get all the Skill Points, though)
Kirby Super Star
Banjo-Kazooie
Super Mario World
Pokemon Snap
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Games I remember getting 100%:
Donkey Kong Country 3
Kirby 64
Kirby Squeak Squad
Kirby Super Star
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Mario Party Advance (yes really)
New Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario 3D Land
The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@RogueBadnik
Here’s how I see it working in games:
In every horde of Zombies, have at least 1 or 2 fellas carrying a gun that they clumsily fire which can accidentally hit their undead comrades.
They’d basically act like drunk soldiers which I find hilarious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide