Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Finally started on the last of the three classic Doom games, Doom 64. As I go through, I’ve noticed it has a fair share of quirks that aren’t in the other games.
First, movement feels really weird. You aren’t as fast in this game as you are in the first two, but you still pick up a lot of momentum, so there’s nearly always a delay from when you take your finger off the thumbstick, and when you actually stop moving. Second, the map is almost totally useless. It’s zoomed in way too close, so all you can really see is your immediate vicinity, and as far as I can tell there doesn’t seem to be a way to pull it back. Also it has two modes: the normal line mode, and a texture mode, and certain map features, such as doors, don’t show up on the texture mode. Third, the music is extremely quiet in this game. Even at max volume, it’s easily drowned out by the ambient game sounds. It was to a point that for the first couple of levels, I genuinely thought the game just didn’t have any.
There is one area I will give a credit though: if you die, and then open the menu, the option to save your game is disabled, so I will at least give it that.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Alright finally downloading Ace Combat 7.
Still disappointed it’s no black-then-white winged Valkyries or no dancing with angels or no infinite ribbons. But hey lets see if this one is as good as those others.
Ace Combat fans know what I’m nerding about.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Double Post.
I spent some time on the Steam Market cleaning up some of my inventory. Mostly just putting up dupe badges and stuff. But I then checked my TF2 items and found some old Halloween cases and stuff going for some pretty decent prices.
I thought I was just having fun all those years ago, but now I see I was also sometimes making more money playing 40 minutes of TF2 than I was spending a full hour at work.
What I’m getting at is y’all should probably be checking out your own Steam items. Who know what you can flip for some quick cash.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Word of wisdom regarding the Jack Move and it third boss.
In the game, Equipment are called hardware and they can have a range of effects from ram unlocking; which are used as points to equip moves(called software) to stats buff, to stuff that affect battles. In the game their a hardware called Linkman that allow you target all enemies with offensive software without the cost of waiting a turn or using . downside is that it cuts the attack damage. Not the best for physical software move. Do not use this for the third boss as it has a gimmick.
Silicon beast is also an interesting one- You get a boost to your offensive stats, your turn order, and your Jack move meter (overdrive meter of the game). Downside is that you get debuff to your defenses and gain weaknesses to all type of wares. It not bad as you can remove those with system cycle.
these equipment compliment one another.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Yeah. On Steam’s community market.
The cheapest crate goes for $.03. Not much, but those dozens add up.
The highest is close to $10.
So yeah. You can make money playing TF2. All the more reason it’s a great game.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Dustcan
You get cash simply for putting the crate in the store or when someone buys it?
Can’t imagine why someone would go into the store to buy crates given you can get them for free by just playing though o.o;
Are you putting old event crates in their too? I know there’s collectors for that too.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
When someone buys it. Volvo naturally gets a cut, but it tells you how much you’re getting when you set the price.
I put up a bunch of listings last night and woke up with a fat Steam wallet. Now I’m going through my Steam wishlist to finally get some things I’ve been holding off on.
And yes, old event crates go for the most. But even normal random drop crates can still be sold for 3 cents. Certain normal crates can be sold for more however depending on the list of items it can give you when you open it. So when you go to your Inventory section on the Steam overlay always check at the bottom of the item description to see what the current market value is.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Warioware makes me question how the greater Mario Universe works…
I mean Cartoony Humans appear to exist yet there’s also the realistic New Donk Citizens:
Whatever happened to the plot line of:
MARIO AND LUIGI ENTERED THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM BY ACCIDENT AND HAVE BEEN STUCK THERE TRYING TO FIND A WAY HOME WHILE STOPPING BOWSER ALONG THE WAY!
Background Pony #ED13
I’m listening to Sega Genesis remixes of Armored Armadillo and Storm Eagle’s themes in Mega Man X, and, IDK, they just don’t have the same OOMPH that the original has.
Background Pony #ED13
IDK, maybe I’m just so used to the original music that anything else sounds weird.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Here’s what I would’ve voted for in the Splatfests if I’d been playing since the Wii U days (my picks are bold and underlined, the winner italicized):
Splatoon 1
Cats / Dogs
Roller Coasters / Water Slides
Marshmallows / Hot Dogs
Autobots / Decepticons
Art / Science
Cars / Planes
Pirates / Ninjas
Burgers / Pizza
Naughty / Nice
Past / Future
Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue
Snowman / Sandcastle
SpongeBob / Patrick
Fancy Party / Costume Party
Early Bird / Night Owl
Callie / Marie
Splatoon 2
Cake / Ice Cream
Mayo / Ketchup
Flight / Invisibility
Vampire / Werewolf
Sci-Fi / Fantasy
Sweater / Sock
Action / Comedy
Money / Love
Chicken / Egg
Baseball / Soccer
Raph / Leo
Mikey / Donnie
Raph / Donnie
Pulp / No-Pulp
Squid / Octopus
Fork / Spoon
Retro / Modern
Trick / Treat
Salsa / Guac
Hero / Villain
Fam / Friend
Pancake / Waffle
Knight / Wizard
Hare / Tortoise
Time Travel / Teleportation
Unicorn / Narwhal
Chaos / Order
Mayo / Ketchup
Chicken / Egg
Trick / Treat
Super Mushroom / Super Star
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide