Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I just got the Steam Deck an I’m already in love with it
Also worth noting that this is technically my first real foray into PC gaming
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
Have you ever played a videogame with the main initial hook being one character? I know it sounds odd and silly but still, how many times you got a game because of one character? (If the rest of the game keeps you hooked up it’s another subject, but I mean the initial hook)
To me it was Final Fantasy VI because of Kefka Palazzo, Team Fortress 2 because of the Spy, Ultra Street Fighter IV because of Elena, Dota 2 with Lina, Skullgirls with Peacock, New Super Mario Bros. Wii because of Iggy Koopa and so on.
And admittedly I’m tempted to play Blazblue just because of Yuuki Terumi (technically speaking two characters since Hazama it’s also included here)
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I know nobody cares about mobile Gacha games but the Global version of Final Fantasy Record Keeper just ended. This game was five years of my life and it really upsets me to see it go.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Twi Clown
I actually bought Kaze and the Wild Masks because of my affinity for bunny girls. I haven’t played it yet since other games keep getting my attention but I’m told that its a fun Donkey Kong Country-style platformer which I can easily get down with.
The character designs of Cult of the Lamb also appeal to me and the mass amounts of fanart I keep seeing do want me to give the game a shot. I never played a rouge-like game before so I hope its mechanics are serviceable to still be enjoyable.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Red-Supernova
Once the money-printer stops making money, they shut it down. That’s how they design gatcha games and how the companies/corporations treat them. If it was made for the customers, it wouldn’t include loot boxes in a different shape.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Meanlucario
I still paid them money. Hell I once accidentally spent $84.99 in Gacha currency because I was sleepy. But that wasn’t enough?
Unless these games start being more generous with their customers, I won’t be surprised if there’s a worldwide ban on loot box games because of this. They had their chance to be nicer with consumers.
@phoenixacezero
Ah yes, regarding managing your cult. Also how do you automate it?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide