Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I made my first facility in Happy Home Paradise: a school. I decided to start naming all my facilities after fruit, so I named the school “Grape Academy”.
The game said I can’t use offensive words.
Same thing happened on Reddit when someone tried to name their hospital “Mama’s Kisses” because kisses make boo-boos feel better.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It’s been over a year since Deltarune chapter 2 came out and little word on chapter 3.
The light is running low and the shadows start to grow…
Don’t look at me like that. This is what withdrawal does to a person.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m hoping at some point they’ll add “Uprising” art to Nintendo Switch Online’s icon-creating thingy. (and they better include Amazon Pandora, she’s my favorite character in the game despite only having like three minutes of screentime)
Also it just occurred to me, Animal Crossing: New Leaf took like four years (going by Japan’s release date rather than the US release) to add amiibo functionality, and Uprising… didn’t get anything, not even a patch. That’s a majorly missed opportunity there, like maybe having the Pit, Dark Pit and Palutena amiibo unlock exclusive optional idols, or maybe giving you extra hearts or different weapons daily.
That’s my opinion so um… don’t yell at me, okay?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
You can choose to be a jerk to even the good guys in “Disney Dreamlight Valley” by choosing dialogue options that snark or tease them, and aside from characters being offended, the game doesn’t punish you and they’ll still be your friend.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
You know, I still haven’t finished the Ascension Quests for a couple of Heroes in Xenoblade 3. Mainly because I don’t have any idea how to trigger them. I tried looking for a guy to help out, but I guess since everyone was still busy playing the game, I couldn’t find any help. Might be worth another look.
Posted Report
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I fear that my mentality is making me lazier to even play regular video games anymore because I want to be micromanaging multiple things at once while sleeping. There are so many video games I want to play before Pokémon Gen 9 drops but my mind wants to keep sleeping.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide