Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Mainly one reason I never touched Dead Space, aside from the horror and easy jump-scares, is one particular minigame I heard about in 2.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m planning to beat Master Mode of “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” but on a more pacifistic run (meaning no killing enemies unless required by a quest or in a shrine).
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Meanlucario
Yes. How the developers made that minigame without throwing up is a mystery.
Is there an option to skip it, at least? Like how that one FPS game had a level so infamous and controversial that the player was allowed to skip it without suffering a penalty? (Much to the annoyance of gamers because said level was important to the story)
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Luca H.
I mean, it’s not that bad unless you are already squeamish. It’s more annoying that hard, since the game is very picky where it goes (and dying in it is as gory as usual for this game).
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
My daily Nintendo Switch Online schedule:
  1. Animal Crossing: New Horizons (update my town’s dream)
  2. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (play 5 worldwide online races)
  3. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (play 5 solo Quickplay matches; send amiibo on journey between 8 PM-12 AM)
  4. Splatoon 3 (play 5 public turf wars)
  5. Nintendo Switch Online (redeem one character from each game group for my avatar collection after 8 PM)
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Luca H.
I’ve managed to sink in 800 hrs worth of gameplay for Smash Bros.
Currently I’m focusing on Splatoon 3, while interchanging indie titles
(Also play some Halloween related games)
Posted Report
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Luca H.
My daily Steam schedule:
  1. Open SFM and do nothing for the next three hours.
  2. Open and play TF2 until the timeless 2fort match ends.
  3. Open SFM again and proceed to do a quick render of whatever I had in my mind.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide