Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
Chapter 10 had a stealth area where getting caught makes a slow death blade rotate the area you can crouch under. Even when I did the first room perfectly I somehow still was spotted, so I gave up on stealth.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario
Although I’ve never played the game. I think I know what area you’re talking about. Mostly because I once saw a video featuring a bug where somebody playing the game was hit by the blade and got decapitated, but were still alive.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Turns out that like the Pyro update got bundled into the Jungle update, Scream Fortress 2022 has been bundled into the Heavy update.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
And i finally got a useable New 2DS XL and finished the data transfer, thank God. I just checked and seems it was done correctly.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@phoenixacezero
That’s Windblight Ganon from “The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild”, released this week as part of the “Breath of the Wild” champion sets that will be rotating weekly. This week is focused on Revali.
Posted Report
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
For someone who plays Hearts of Iron IV and Stellaris all the time, I have way too many games on Steam. Please, someone help me. ^^!
Nah, the reason for this post is: I love Paradox Entertainment for the way their games are. Even if a LOT of money is spent on all the DLC. But you can really get addicted to it. I certainly am.
By the way, I really like the AliceSoft games. And yes, I know. They are considered Eroge games because of certain content. But that’s not why I really play them. With a few exceptions, they are some of the best anime based strategy/dungeon crawler/visual novel games for me personally. Even if the protagonists are typical harem/isekai player characters.
But the stories are fantastic. The world building usually two thumbs up. And the game mechanics depending on which game you play are great. I mean, I still play mainstream console or PC games too. But from a certain part in my twisted mind, I think to myself: it would be nicer if games like this could become more widespread and escape their niche existence.
Much like manga/anime did here in Germany in the 90s. Back then it was (especially for the older generation) extreme cringe. Nowadays it is one of the most developing markets ever. With numerous fans, supporters and also cosplayers.
I mean, even for me there are certain limits. For example, I don’t like games that merely cater to a certain fetish, just to have a reason to offer that game. And honestly? That’s true for me with games in general. How pathetic are some games nowadays just to satisfy a certain urge. But okay. It’s not for me. Is for others.
I like my genre mix and hope for the future that there will always be games that are more “adult” and at the same time diverse and entertaining. As long as they don’t overdo it. Just my thoughts about video games and games in general ;-)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide