Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@SleepySteve
Don’t care whose side your on. I’m looking at a bigger picture here, especially the actions of those involved. Also…
Don’t call for a boycott against a product out of pettiness you weren’t involved over a dispute and then except to get work every again, ever. You make yourself radioactive, just ask Rey fisher.
You can stick with your circlejerks saying all the things you want to hear, the man doesn’t care what you say and since you’re not going to buy anyways, he never has to.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Former Rooster Teeth personality Kdin Jenzen has opened up on her experiences working there. Some “highlights”:
  • She was unpaid for her contract work for her first nine months
  • She was given the nicknames “F––t” and “F–z” by employees there
  • She would usually work from as early as 7 am to as late as 9 pm; she later began working 7 am to 11 pm
  • She was told by management to ignore harassment against her, calling it a “joke”
  • When she came out as trans, people in the company stopped interacting with her and began making transphobic “jokes”
  • When she finally went to one of Rooster Teeth’s founders for help regarding the harassment, she was told she was “too nice” to work for the company and that she should just quit
And so much more what-the-fuck-ery.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Goku Black
If people would think more then a step ahead. That’s why it’s suspicious. Hale has more experience, so she wouldn’t have taken a dig for cheaper. She would have taken WAY MORE Then Taylor.
We don’t even know what was her wage before, what she wanted and all that.
Not only, but the game was being worked on game, some had said she wasn’t talked to about the 3rd, but now says this. All she did was fuck herself with this by mobilizing a boycott and breaking NDAs. No company will ever want to take on a liability like that unless they’re stupid or forced to.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Cyborg_pony
No offense to Kamiya-san, but the dude gets pissy over everything on Twitter. He even took to blocking every English account that commented on his posts at one point just because.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony

@Penguin Dragneel
That’s just how he is, and given Twitter. I can not blame him. Why spend hours getting bitched at by people who won’t listen, won’t care and just scream “RATIO” since that’s all they care about.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Yeah Metro Exodus is pretty good. It’s a bigger departure from the previous games, aiming for a more open world levels instead of the corridor shooter levels of the previous games. Only gripe so far is that the beginning half hour is the weakest of the trilogy, but it really opens up (literally) after that.
That, and the game is much, much more hardware demanding. I was able to play the previous ones (not remastered) on consistent 60 FPS at max settings. This one gets second highest settings and struggles to maintain 60 FPS, with frequent drops happening.
But yeah still more than worth the sale it’s on. Just keep an eye on that 2 hour limit for refunds if your rig can’t handle it.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Yeah, I’m comfortable saying the Metro Trilogy are instant buys…if you can handle them.
The original 2033 and Last Light have been delisted in favor of their Redux editions, remasters apparently made from the ground up in the same engine at Exodus. I don’t know how they handle but the originals handle fine.
If your rig can handle them, or you are fine dropping the settings down a level or 2 to get a decent FPS then any edition of this series are easy recommendations.
Horse physics.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
When I read how Kono described Capt. Matias Torres as the most evil character in the AC series, I was wondering what would he do to make him truly stand out. After playing the SP missions, I understand why. I think what makes Torres stand out is when you compare him to the other antagonists in the series. For most Ace Combat games, the “villains” are simply soldiers doing their job to defend their country. Erusea and Estovakia waged war out of desperation after Ulysses wrecked their economies, AWWNB genuinely believed that an act of mass destruction would lead to the end of all wars and nationalism, the Leasathians were misled thanks to Navarro’s propaganda. Even the Grey Men, as monstrous as their actions were, were motivated by the desire to restore Belka to its former glory. But Torres doesn’t have any goals that can be constituted as extreme but with understandable intentions. Sure he dresses up his actions with lots of lofty rhetoric about how destroying Oured will end the Lighthouse War and save millions more, but as David said, he’s really just a madman that wants to slaughter people for the sake of slaughtering people. Just hear how he is practically giggling with joy when preparing the Alicorn’s railgun to fire, that doesn’t sound like someone who has noble intentions to at least try and justify their actions. Or his extremely skewed logic when he tries to say that Trigger and Co. are no different from him in trying to destroy the Alicorn, forgetting that the millions in Oured certainly aren’t going to kill him. To say nothing about he faked a surrender just to gain a few seconds to prepare the railgun. Yellow 13, Yellow 4 and Pasternak were decent people that were simply fighting on the opposite side. Grabacr and Ofnir were motivated by wounded pride and nationalism after watching their beloved Belka be reduced to a shadow of its former self. Pixy, Kupchenko and the rest of AWWNB were traumatized by Hoffnung and the Seven Nukes over Waldreich and their disgust at the political squabbling over Ustio’s resources after Belka’s capitulation led them to conclude that the old world order must be destroyed in order to create a better one. Hugin and Munich were just simply drones doing what their programming told them to do, that got out of hand after the satellites went down, more rabid animals than anything. Even Navarro and Cohen at least had the motive of profit and revenge respectively. Petty yes, but still understandable. When compared to all the other antagonists in the series, there is nothing understandable or noble about Torres. He wanted to murder millions of innocents simply because he wanted to, and derived pleasure from it. The man was, simply put, a monster.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide