Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!

Btw, this person who is shitting on Charlie for playing Overwatch 2 made by Activision/Blizzard, is a massive fan of Arcane/League of Legends which is made by Riot Games. And just like Activision/Blizzard, Riot Games has been underfire for workplace Sexual Harassment/Abuse.
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@NitroFury
And unlike Blizzard didn’t even try to throw some of the assholes under the bus, and responded to it by putting extremely tight NDAs and arbitration clauses into their contracts so they can keep doing it without the victims being able to fight back,
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Activision Blizzard being a shitty company that routinely commits human rights violations doesn’t change the fact that most of their games are good.
Does make it worse though.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Charlie/cr1tikal even said that ACT-BLIZZ is def the worse video game company becuase of all the abuse and sexual harassment lawsuits they have gone through.
Just that when he said “worst company” he was focusing soley on the quality of the games the studios make, not any outside controversy (like any forms of monetization or the ACT-BLIZZ abuse)
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I mean you can hate a company for their very shady practices, yet still like their games. I said this before, I hate Activision, but that doesn’t change the fact that I still like the Crash and Spyro games
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Don’t
I’m guess the internet providers who carved up the USA for their monopolies (I forget their names). I’m pretty sure I linked two Yong videos on the situation. a few days ago.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Problems is when you financially support them, which in the video game industry they make damn sure you do if you indulge in their products.
“Like the art, hate the artist” is easy with paintings. There’s probably a billion photos online of it already. It’s easy with movies. Maybe you wait a few weeks or months, but eventually it’ll air on tv.
Games being an interactive medium means you can’t do that. Companies are cracking down on any and all methods of freely experiencing their product, whether in justified cases like piracy to outright contempt for the customer like friends loaning their disks.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Apparently hidden in the files of the Wii game “Captain Rainbow” is a model of a Wallmaster (the hand-like enemies in the Zelda series that try to grab you and drag you back to the entrance of certain dungeons, in certain games) and apparently its wish is to become a TV celebrity.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
@Dustcan
It doesn’t help that speaking with your wallet doesn’t really work on video game publishers and developers, at least not on the big ones. No matter how many people you try to coordinate for a boycott, there will always be more who are either unaware of the shady practices, or simply don’t give a shit. Not to mention that, especially with the larger companies, they have enough money saved up that they can literally afford not to care about what people think about them.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide