Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
If I were the to rate Scarlet and Violet on a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a 6.5 out 10, not best, but not worst. There are some things in Scarlet and Violet that I just don’t like, two of the examples being lack of Trainer Customization and TMs being single-use.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I just realize I didn’t bring up Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, which was published by Universal Interactive, came out for the Holiday Season in 2002. That came out buggy, has choppy frame rates, and performance issues.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Until CA fixes the bug in Warhammer III that lets the AI dodge artillery with impossible accuracy, it’s not worth recruiting mortars. If you can’t use mortars as the Vampire Coast, you might as well not play them because you need arcing artillery to thin enemies before they overrun your front line.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
RE VIIIage’s villains are all throwbacks to classic horror monsters. Okay.
Drimitrescu is a vampire. Moreau is the fishman. Heisenberg is Frankenstein’s monster. Miranda is a witch.
But what is Beneviento a callback to?
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I thought I found a bug in the Switch version of the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Specifically, Agent 9’s section of the Dino Mines level. Once I reached the end of his part of the level, the game would hang at a black screen. Had to close and reset the game twice before it would actually load up the next part.
Game still bugged out though, because the camera zoomed in to the point where I couldn’t make out anything or see what I was doing. I managed to fix it by falling off a cliff, which reset the camera.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
And that’s a wrap on the Reignited Trilogy. I’m surprised I managed to burn through them so quickly. Even getting +100% completion didn’t take very long.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
There are some people complain Pokemon’s formula has not change from the core series since its inception. Specifically the Combat System of the core series has stayed the same since Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
GAmeStop’s wesbite has been facing a massive glitch.
People have been seeing the account info of other costumers and seeing stuff such as their addresses and credit card info, and people are not able to edit their own account information.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide