Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Demoman is my favorite character in tf2 solely for the fact that his body is a literal alcohol distillery and he can’t eat real food.
I love this line from the wiki:
Later, it is shown that his body is so accustomed to his alcoholic lifestyle that it is able to distill alcohol from his bone marrow. He is also able to drink harmful substances, such as hydrogen peroxide without any adverse effects. In their universe, machines are apparently affected by alcohol.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Me and my mom are playing The Quarry together. Neither of us know the plot so it’s a treat.
I move the characters around looking for collectibles and doing the QTEs while she makes all the choices on dialogue or events. Nobody has died so far, but we’re only halfway through Chapter 2 out of 10 so who knows how long that’ll last.
Posted Report
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@NitroFury
And yet they changed every other part of the formula that I liked since Gen 8 and made me no longer like it. :/
I really hate how people just basically stopped critiquing all the aspects of Pokemon that changed/got removed in S/V that they did in Sw/Sh. I’m glad the games ARE getting critique, but it seems like everyone is worshipping the gameplay.
And yet when I said I liked Sonic 06 and Shadow The Hedgehog for over a decade I was called delusional and that I was liking trash.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I wish to once again point out Gwyndolin has tentacles making up his lower half, so does Seath, Gwyndolin’s tentacles are serpents which are lesser kin to dragons and drakes, the only people outside of Gwyn he shows any interest in are his crossbreed sisters, in conclusion I believe Gwyndolin along with his crossbreed sisters are the children of Gwyn and Seath, you are all welcome for the disturbing imagery,
Posted Report
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
So the final boss of Sonic Frontiers sees us piloting an Eva to play Ikaruga to battle Nightmare Moon.
Yeah final bossed in Sonic had always been neat but this one is Neat.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Don’t you love it when in Civ, an AI declares war on you while you have an alliance with all the other civs and have a small army ready to intersect the assault because you notice their movement? I do, and I plan on going to war with them again soon to defend my allies and bring one of them back from the grave.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
My favorite time was when I controlled an archipelago in my own corner of the world and had a landlocked nation surrounded by 3 others declare war on me.
He literally could not build a navy or even leave his own lands since he didn’t have open borders with his neighbors.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Later in the game I found I was sitting on a lot of oil and uranium so I guess that’s why he wanted my land. The AI can cheat like that.
So yeah. If someone suddenly starts coveting your land out of nowhere then it’s a good indication you got some goodies in the late game.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide