Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m liking the theme and feel so far. It’s brought back that adventurous flare that WoW has sorely lacked the last two x-pac.
And yet, somehow the whinefest is still there.
I keep seeing people losing their shit in the forums for the “worst launch ever” and I’m not sure what they’re on about.
I got in fine, no lag, no game breaking glitches. And I play on a pretty active, full server. And the starting zone was pretty populated while I was playing.
And really, people are going to lose their mind on authentication issues on day one?
Other than Wrath and Legion, no Day 1 has ever gone smoothly.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Zincy
Some of my friends have been unable to get to the Dragon Isles, and getting world server down errors. My server is full and I got in fine as well.
But yeah it feels more like MoP and Cata than the last several expansions, adventurous as you said. No borrowed power, no mission table, no tacked on big feature that will be gone next expac. Professions look promising. Talents are great, The story is interesting so far, nice to get some focus on the dragons and the aspects. Dragonriding is so cool, and there are even races, I love it. Renown, and levelling your Dragonriding, being able to customize your drake.
Background Pony #6F1D
@Dustcan
Dragons Dogma has the core of a brilliant game but it’s bogged down by poor design choices and Backwards Japanese idiosyncrasies.
A proper fast travel system and actual party members with personalities would have done wonders, among other things.
Combat wise it’s better then any souls game.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey
They “borrowed” that from Guild Wars 2.
@Dustcan
Moreso the worst of Dark Souls and Monster Hunter put onto one game.
@Background Pony #6F1D
I very much disagree with its combat being anywhere near Dark Souls’ level, let alone better. And you never played Dragon Quest 11 if you think companions not having personality is a Japanese thing.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So far all I can come up with is that the last memory he had prior to becoming an angel is someone begging for “dad” to “stop hitting him”.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Paired up with Pit, my sona is more the voice of reason (and he doesn’t talk about food every ten seconds), and he prefers to use ranged weapons more as getting up close and personal to enemies is a bit much for his anxiety.
He also doesn’t like being snarked at, so he keeps a fair distance with Viridi, only giving the occasional compliment.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Zincy
Hell, FFXIV copied a lot of WoW’s basic mechanics, right down to the action bar UI and the tab targeting.
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Meanlucario
The mess the crushed the hope and dreams of Parasite eve fans aka Dim dietoeus penus (Symbiosis genesis ), stadia, Chocobo racing being a gatcha, Ride to hell, Saint Row Reboot would be more like corporate backwardism.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I like what they did with the Pawn system and how it is implemented across the entire player base. I don’t like that everything good about it is not explained in-game and had to be learned from a wiki.
Worries about the fast travel system kept me from buying it for a couple years. But while it’s… better than I was worried about, the map still takes too long to get from point A to B even after you set up a decent fast travel network. And thank God the the PC version comes standard with the Dark Arisen update. I would not have the patience to complete this if you didn’t have an Eternal Ferrystone for free and infinite fast travels.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide