Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I’m excited as hell for Crash Team Rumble, after two years of teases and speculation; the wait is finally over. While it is coming for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and likely the Nintendo Switch, it is going to be cross-platform play.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Just watched someone try to play that Foresaken demo…
It’s so boring. The combat is flat. The world is empty. The characters never shut up, but at least you can turn that off - Somewhat. It’s bland, generic and uninspired. Even the magic is so stupid, It HAD to be made by someone in California.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ring Team
GOOD.
It deserves the spot.
Ragnarok may be the big budget AAA western heartwarming singleplayer cinematic title of the year, but Elden Ring is the most complete video game experience.
Posted Report
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@tehwatever
I know nothing about Ragnarok. My plan is to beat the God of War trilogy, then play the 2018 title and then Ragnarok. I’ve finished the first one a couple of days ago and I think it’s great, just with some weird difficulty peaks.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
The most dissappointing thing about pokemon brilliant diamond is that all the gym leaders look completely the same as the old games. No wardrobe redesigns like in other remakes.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Why does Doom Guy never dual wield pistols before he gets his hands on a Chaingun?
Recoil is not an issue for him and he’s a quick fella who dances around his enemies.
Works better for him then Chief:
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Today is the event tourney in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which is about spirits. So for half the battles I’ll just have “Galeem” equipped (mostly for bragging rights as it doesn’t have any slots nor is its ability useful outside of “World of Light”).
I did get it to level 99 though, which also makes it the highest-strength spirit in the game (alongside its counterpart Dharkon) so far.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I dunno how they’ll ever make a TV show or movie based on a game that has a morality system, like in inFAMOUS or BioShock. I’m the kind of guy who tends to make my character be as heroic as possible, you know?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide