Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #6F1D
The latest Resident evil series gave me a stomach ulcer. Turing Wesker, a literal aryan ubermench built by an insane billionaire into Blade was peak 2022.
Posted Report
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
Got every achievement in Chained Echoes on it’s hardest settings. Finished my ninety one hour journey with an epic speech before killing the final boss for the last time.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!

Here’s another fact, Japan ended up getting the worst version of OG Spyro 1 and 2, because for some strange reason, some company at the time, in charge of the Japanese ports, changed the Camera and Spyro’s Charging speed because they wanted Japanese Players to avoid from “3D Sickness.” So they ended up with a bastardized version of Spyro 1 & 2 and both of them bombed, which resulted in Spyro 3 not being released in Japan until the Reignited Trilogy.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Dead Space delivered the Wham Line if you spell out the first letters of each chapter title.
That means a particularly observant player would catch on to the plot twist much earlier than the intended reveal. But most players wouldn’t even consider looking at the chapter titles like there’s a secret in there.
Lucky for Dead Space, it was released much earlier than the theorycrafter / loremaster kind of players, because them boys who play games for the lore are always out looking for clues and hidden details and metadata as they play the game, and they woulda spot the spoiler sooner than most.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide