Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #6F1D
I love weekends. I can just stay up late talking about video games with strangers without worrying about getting up early for work. So many people took a swing at me this week and one person even threw a carton of strawberry milk at me. Absolutely drenched my work pants in the worst flavour of milk there is.
Talking about pointless shit online and playing violent or scary video games is so much easier in comparison it’s how I decompress.
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@tehwatever
or the Paris effect. People having a toxic positive view of a race is dangerous as a negative one.
though racism doesn’t always need to be brought up when talking about social commentaries. What need to be done is that social commentaries is need to be written well and give the reader/viewer/player think about instead of just remembering.
Background Pony #6F1D
@Meanlucario
You can just say hate, considering they were all the same race(I think).
Persecution on ideological lines doesn’t have to be rational, particularly when it’s tyrannical.
It does not have to be racism, racism is not the only form of hate that exists.
Yes. Nothing makes me bored quicker then another lazy racism metaphor.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario
I don’t need current day politics in any way in remakes or in any games. I play them to escape reality, not to affirm or being reminded of that reality.
Oh yes, because Metal Gear Solid TOTALLY isn’t about the horrors of war, and how being completely loyal to your country can bite you in the ass. And Final Fantasy 7 ISN’T about the horrors of capitalism and how giving corporations control over the environment can ALSO bite you in the ass.
F##k off with that cookie-cutter “anti-political” bullshit.
phoenixacezero
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Penguin Dragneel
FFX wasn’t about the danger of religion and how war a can affect the view of people on another race
there while are also some games talk about politics like mario kart there are some games that do not talk about some topics such as chicory about Imposter syndrome and mental health Klonoa 2 levels are based around a theme of sorrow and emotions.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
FFX was more about criticizing dogma in general, but naturally used religion as a vehicle for it. Organized religion specifically, it took a much more soft handed approach to the broader concept of Faith.
I mean, look no further than how Tidus collapsed the entire institution just by dopely asking “Why” all the time, yet the apocalyptic beast was beaten by a combination of singing a religious song and use of demigods summoned through beings literally called “Fayth”.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
Sorry kid, but claiming that videos are only political now because of them has a female lead or cares about people’s gender or sexuality while ignoring shit like Metal Gear, Final Fantasy and CoD’s political statements is very copy/paste.
Also, don’t pretend that you weren’t triggered at localization a few days ago, or upset at the Dead Space Remake having a gore warning enough to use a right-leaning site to justify trying to shout over the people who actually played the remake and explain how said site is wrong.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Meanlucario
“triggered”… more like disappointed that they yet again censored stuff in Fire Emblem.
Also i never said that videogames are not political, i said i liked my games without current day politics which doesn’t say that games aren’t political. I never complained about female lead, gender or sexuality… that your weird “my action speak volumes” narrative where you fantasize about knowing me and just project things onto me that i haven’t said.
The most i said about sexuality is that they censored also lesbian sexuality in Fire Emblem among many other things.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
I’ve seen your shit ton of posts crying censorship at words having different meanings in Japaneses and the writers going with the interpretation that upsets you and you relying on a site misinforming you about Dead Space R to justify trying to shout over those who actually played the game.
And care to elaborate? Because I’m pretty sure the FE games haven’t taken out any gay ships in translation/localization.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide