Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
Wait…people are upset at an optional content warning prompt in Dead Space?
WE MADE FUN OF THESE PEOPLE ONCE! WHY ARE WE CODDLING THEM NOW!? Better put some plastic sheeting over the videogame boxes lest some easily offended snowflake see the ESRB rating.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Honestly I’m just glad Dead Space R fixed one of the bugbears I had with the first: it made the Leviathan and Slug bosses the same entity.
In the original it felt weird to have not one but two giant blobs of biomass contained on the ship when there’s also meat moss covering everything else, not to mention the necromorphs themselves. There’s just not enough people on the ship to account for all that biomass. Unless there was an American or two aboard. Then there’s enough fat to spare.
So the remake fixed that and just has the Leviathan stated to latch back onto the ship after you eject it.
Posted Report
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
@Meanlucario
I’ve never gotten the issue. Oh No, I got told there’s violence and misogyny in the the movie Revenge. So what.
I’m going to just keep playing the game or watching the movie, like how I do when the content warning for A Hulu or netflix show pops up. Someone else just got told that this thing ain’t for them and I got my thing.
(Also y’all should watch the movie Revenge, its the closest thing you’ll ever get to a movie about Quiet from MGS.)
Posted Report
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
@♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Again, it’s because some people need to belittle others to bee good about themselves, so they label trigger warnings as “for special snowflakes,” and effectively made mocking PTSD a practice.
And what sweet irony that they themselves end up getting so worked up about it, something they can’t deny because they’ve always got to be vocal about it.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@phoenixacezero
I personally would like the peacock to be in a weird platformer, although now I wonder if a turn based rpg could work because the word “magic” sounds appealing.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@phoenixacezero
Kinda either way since I do like both Mario and Mega Man, i’d probably pick the later if mostly because of my experience with Mega Man games, though the choice was made with a slight margin.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
TIL that if you hack Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and summon Alucard on the “Wii Fit Studio” stage, he also has a reflection on the giant mirror like everyone else (as the “reflection” is just a copy of the characters and items but flipped on the z-axis).
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@phoenixacezero
Well, when I was young I actually wanted to learn to use Unity…but college life squeezes you so I never really got anything from it. I picked peacocks beacuse I like peacocks even since I meet the character of Lord Shen.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide