Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jade Kitsune
Sorry to hear that. I think we kinda hijacked the thread, maybe we should get back to talking about games.
Nice Cherry avatar, that’s a popular Animal Crossing character. (Or at least, sense Pocket Camp came out.)
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Beau Skunky
She’s one of my AC waifus, along with Ankha. I’m planning to make my island based on the two once I save up enough bells (a few million to start), get Cherry’s card from Etsy and kick out Tammy, the other “sisterly” villager.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Ok.
So. Nicole looking like she’s fifty in Dead Space Remake kinda put me off a lot, because I prefer the late twenty Nicole we got in Dead Space and especially in Dead Space Extraction. Damn, she lookin good in that game.
BUT, I don’t really mind it now. I consider The Remake to be its own universe, and the fact that we do got the in game scene where it fell apart for both of them kinda made me understand better why Isaac is so adamant about setting it right.
It’s no longer the silent protag (with notes and journal entries) rescuing cute girlfriend–although that works too.
Posted Report
Background Pony #EB5A
I’m playing Landstalker on the Genesis.
Fuck isometric games with platforming.
Posted Report
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
Oof, seems the world 1st clear team for the new ultimate raid in FFXIV may have been using 3rd party software to cheat. Would probably explain why they didn’t want to stream it, not that it really matters in the end because a recording of it leaked anyway.
One group of 8 people potentially nuking future ultimate content for the entire community because they felt the need to cheat just to be first. Boy are they not gonna find any friends in game very soon, assuming they get to keep their accounts.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
So I finished the full Noxxiom assignment in Deep Rock Galactic. I’ve been having a good time so far.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan
Yeah I know.
Same actress that voiced and modeled for Nicole in DS2 (which is NOT the actress that voiced and modeled Nicole in DS)
I’m now okay with it considering their relationship seems to be more grown up. In Dead Space 2008 she was for the most part the pretty damsel the player character gotta rescue.
In DSR here it’s made clear that Isaac really wanna set things right with her after how sour their relationship’s gotten, due to Isaac’s own fault.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Terton
“What have I tell you the first day you step into my office? There are three ways you can make a living in this business: Be first, be smarter, or cheat. Now I don’t cheat. Although I’d like to believe that we have some very smart people in this building, it sure is a hell lot easier to just be first.”
“Why not do all three?”
“Is that even possible? Sam?”
“Yes but at what cost?”
“I’ll have to pay. Where’s this gonna come back to us?”
“Everywhere.”
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
That reminds me of long ago.
I still remember, back in WoW, the infamous cheating scandal from the world first Lich King clear back in Wrath. Where the guild Ensidia managed to get the WF normal kill only to have the entire raid banned a few hours later when it came to light they had cheated.
And then the raid leader/GM had an absolutely nerd rage meltdown and the guild nearly disbanded.
Good times.
Posted Report
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
World first races just have that effect of bringing out the shitheads. The same issues happened with the last ultimate raid, too. And hell, the ultimate before that even lead to markers being locked out of being set in combat because people were using addons to automatically switch them.
EDIT: The cheaters got their loot, titles, achievements and fflogs entries nuked. Do not upset Yoshi-P.
Background Pony #EB5A
I have so many games I started, but never finished.
Katamari Damacy
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Mega Man 4
Ratchet and Clank
Sly 2
Legend of Gaia
And that’s just from last year.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Huh. Dead Space 1 and 2 doesn’t have any achievements on Steam. And 2 doesn’t include the Severed dlc. And Ignition isn’t available either.
This bundle is the worst thing to happen to Dead Space.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6F1D
@tehwatever
She don’t look like she’s 50. She’s got a few laugh lines, that’s it. What 50 year olds are you checking out? She looks younger than original Isaac and he was suppose to be pushing 45.
And I never understood why people called original Nicole cheesecake. Cheesecake means that her body and attractiveness are the focus of camera shots and story beats right? None of that applies to original Nicole. She’s cute, that’s it.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide