Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@Background Pony #6F1D
True. I definitely on board on that.
That being said I think the post NEs games are underrated.
But back into the nes megaman games, the 4 is simply the one I like the most among 6 games I love as a whole.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

This 50yo.
Which is her face model and voice actor since Dedd Spess 2.
Also DS1 Nicole is not a fanservice character you’re right. She just cute is all.
She’s definitely no Resident Evil girl, that’s for sure. Ellie Langford is closer to being a fanservice character than Nicole does.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Just give us them robo-tiddies, Atomic Heart.
You KNOW you want to.
You use them thiccbots for a lot of your promo materials so why tease us with these nonsense non-ballerina-bot related stuff?
I tell you. Atomic Heart is gonna be one of them games where you grind through 25 hours of frustrating, eye-gouging tedium all for the sake of a 2 seconds clip of dem non-organic curvatures.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I actually defeated these two on the Spirit Board for the first time. Wario-Man was part of the “Hiding Your True Self” Spirit Board event, Liquid Snake was just… there.

They’re the first Legend spirits I defeated on the Spirit Board btw.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

MARCH 24
Resident Evil 4 Remake faces off against Dead Space Remake for the title of “Best Remake”
They might even clash multiple times for various titles such as “Best Action Horror” and “Best 3rd person”
If Resident Evil 2 is any indication, then we have a serious contender, especially since they’re scrapping QTEs.
As much as they’re a source of memes, the QTEs are something I can definitely do without.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
GameInformer had some new details on REmake 4.
QTEs are gone. Ashley doesn’t have a healthbar anymore, but can still be killed. She also can’t be told to hide in dumpsters anymore. Leon’s knife is like REmake 2 and 3’s in that they can break and you can find more.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Just saying, Remake 4 has some big shoes to fill, both in regards to the original RE 4 and to the fact that Dead Space practically already was a RE 4 remake.
It’s an amusing time.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I think I’ll buy Fire Emblem Engage in a few months. I have some things on a higher priority at the moment.
On a related note, when does the EShop close again?
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
It’s been over two weeks since I sent Nintendo a letter of appreciation over Amazon Pandora, I guess the whole “Nintendo replies to fan letters in creative ways” wasn’t true for everyone after all. 😔
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide