Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
6 hours into RE4 Remake.
I’m still loving the game so far, but bloody hell, it feels like they cranked up the difficulty exponentially compared to the original. I don’t mind the added challenge, but I sure wasn’t expecting it.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Things I hope the next Smash will still have:
  1. Sound test and/or My Music
  2. The ability to take lots of silly pictures anytime
Posted Report
Background Pony #0B55
I watched a video of a Paper Mario 64 mod where you can fight all the bosses at once.
TTYD just feels faster-paced compared to 64. Like, even when you FINALLY get to use Action Commands in 64, TTYD battles still feel faster-paced.
Posted Report
Background Pony #0B55
I’m going to be honest: That first part of Paper Mario 64 before you get to use Action Commands is EXCRUCIATING.
Posted Report
Background Pony #0B55
What if Apple made a home console? Yes, I know they made the Apple Pippin back in the 90s, but Apple was a COMPLETELY different company back then.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Little bit of trivia in Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The original plan for the game was to have a separate team work on “The Subspace Emissary”. However, Sakurai couldn’t find a suitable team, so the base team had to work on the mode while developing Brawl. This made some of the mechanics of the game less polished as a result, and part of the reason why Sakurai was frustrated with how the cutscenes were posted onto YouTube.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide