Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Video Game General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Y'know, I don't get why critics are so hard on the retro official 1up arcade cabinets. Sure they're kinda small, but the size allows you to sit down on a stool/chair to play, and they have risers for them. I tried out the Galaga, Street Fighter 2, and Rampage machines in my local Walmart. and they work great, and frankly the screen quality is much better then the original arcade cabinets. The cabinets are nicely designed too.

That said, looking forward to the TMNT one.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Y'know, I don't get why critics are so hard on the retro official 1up arcade cabinets. Sure they're kinda small, but the size allows you to sit down on a stool/chair to play, and they have risers for them. I tried out the Galaga, Street Fighter 2, and Rampage machines in my local Walmart. and they work great, and frankly the screen quality is much better then the original arcade cabinets. The cabinets are nicely designed too.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky