Video Game General

Background Pony #AA14
@E-123  
About damn time that Spawn made it into Mortal Kombat.

Also not surprised to see the Joker. After the Injustice games had Mortal Kombat guest characters, it would make sense for a Mortal Kombat game to have a DC Comics guest character.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
Gaming threads on Steam are so goddamn toxic and seemingly populated by children and immature adults. Yeah yeah, sounds like the internet. But it can get really close to intolerable on Steam.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
Playing my first Trails game. Trails of Cold Steel. I’m enjoying it a lot.

Did you seriously just bait two of your students into trying to assault you so that you could kick the shit out of them, Sara?

I think you did. Gonna pull a Nanoha on these bastards.

I like how she roped Rean (the main character) into this too. Rean was minding his own damn business, not involved in this argument WHATSOEVER. And then when these two chucklenuts get into the grill of their godlike teacher, she’s like “Oh, come over here and help them out Rean. I’ll fight all three of you.”

And then proceeds to annihilate them all in one hit. Just rains death from the sky. What did Rean do to deserve that? XD
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Saw the new AVGN episode, and I’ve never heard of, nor played “Chex Quest” before, but now I feel like I need to play it.  
He was surprisingly very positive about it.

@Lord Arceus  
They’re actually selling portable minicade Basic Fun versions of that game at Walmart for $24. I’m tempted to get one to go with my mini cheap Galaga, Dig-Dug, and Rampage games.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Lord Arceus  
It did, though in fairness the portable toy unit has a cool unit design with a few computer keys on it to kinda recreate the experience.

Judging from the demo, it looks just like the original game, so they surprisingly did a good job remaking it. Funniest part is the packaging has the famous line, “You have dysentery.”

I’ll even admit the “Oregon Trail” parody episode of “Teen Titans Go!” is one of the few highlights of that controversial cartoon series.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Nightweaver20xx  
Well yeah, the Steam forums have every kind of player. Probably the most annoying forms are the onest that doesnt read the instructions, and are constantly asking for the same questions over and over and over again.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Mikey  
Or more like “G” or “E for Everyone.” Regardless, it’s apparently a very popular Doom clone, with it’s own cult following.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Meanlucario  
I find it funny that those familiy friendly games are made by engines used mainly for a more violent game.

Reminds me to Super 3D Noah’s Ark, which is Wolfenstein except with different textures and music.
Background Pony #5D52
Gaming threads on Steam are so goddamn toxic and seemingly populated by children and immature adults. Yeah yeah, sounds like the internet. But it can get really close to intolerable on Steam.

Still prefer it to Origin and the forums on Neogaf and resetera and Kiwi”Shit”farms
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
@E-123  
There’s a story behind Super 3D Noah’s Ark- it was apparently made using the actual code from Wolfenstein 3D, give to the developers by Id Software themselves, no less.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.