Video Game General

Background Pony #8118
@Jarkes  
I’ve never been convinced that being an Assist Trophy is a hard disconfirmation from being DLC, mostly because Sakurai has never officially said anything indicating that, and also because of Rathalos also being a World of Light boss.

Granted, there’s the issue of what to with the Assist Trophy itself once they’re playable, though they could easily just swap out the models and voices with a different character like Silver and Felix.
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
If Deltarune ever gets finished, I’d like it if there were some UI changes to make it stand out from Undertale. Like different dialogue boxes, sound effects, etc…
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Chrys  
My brother had a similar reaction since he wanted a grass type to get in instead. Since he loves the grass type starters of every gen expect Chikorita’s line.(Not sure on Snivy’s though) He would have loved for something like Sceptile to get in or Decideueye or Breloom even.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horses in the 🅱ack
I’m sorta glad Shadow wasn’t revealed as an Echo right now before the game’s launch. I feel like if he was announced now he’d be just a slight change from sonic, like Samus/Dark Samus, when he should be completely different from Sonic, like Kirby/Meta Knight.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.