Video Game General

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
For some unknown reason, my DOOM 3 now works perfectly fine.  
Last time I played it, it bugged so hard, I was unable to play it and crashed in an specific point in the game. For this, I thought the game or my pc were having problems, and thus I stopped playing it.  
But apparenlty, it was only the save file that was corrupted, so I just started again, and I played enough and without receiving any errors or crashes. I didnt touched this game since 2017 due that problem and I think everything is fine and fixed.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Meanlucario  
Jeez that rings my nostalgia bell. As a kid I probably put 10x as many hours in the AQ series games than I did Runescap which is crazy if you ask most other kids.

Adventure Quest was the larger game but it was so much reading and years of content all mashed together my kid brain couldn’t make sense of it.

Dragon Fable was my favorite when I was younger, it was new, designed for kids and much simpler when I started playing. The only one were I actually managed to beg my parents to buy membership. It was only 5.99 for permanent membership but you honestly didn’t get much compared to the other games.

Mech Quest was fun and was what I started playing most after it was released. I actually followed along with the story for the first time and was doing pretty well. Though that game had some serious grind walls for free players, I remember saving up money for hours of playing through days to buy just 1 mech.

Then AQ worlds hit,I sunk a lot of time into it though I never bought members. I was actually pretty good at it, started playing the day it came out, got level cap quickly, soloed bosses and farmed a number of rare events to completion. Though as it progressed the Members only exclusives became larger and larger and I just stopped playing.
Commissar Elusive
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Anyone here still play Command and Conquer? Recently I discovered that people are still playing Tiberian Sun and I’m looking forward to getting back into it this weekend.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@PonyPon

@Dustcan

@Meanlucario

It technically is and isn’t a MMO depending on who you ask, same with Warframe. Some say that the since the game instances you into small groups of 3, or 4 so they can’t really be called an MMO, but pretty much every other feature of an MMO is there.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Anyone here still play Command and Conquer? Recently I discovered that people are still playing Tiberian Sun and I’m looking forward to getting back into it this weekend.

Never did, never will.

Didn’t one of the games have a feature where, if you pirated it, all of your units would die instantly with no explanation?
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I’ve been playing the original Final Fantasy again. Almost 30 years later, it’s easier than it was when I was a child in 1990, but damn is it completely unforgiving in some aspects. You have to buy items one at a time, if your party members die in battle you can’t raise them until you get to a town, and there’s no MP, only spell uses, and half of them don’t even work. And there’s absolutely no explanation for what any items or spells are in the game other than the short item/spell name, and no description on what they’re for or any stats.
Background Pony #86DE
Pressing the pause button in Sekiro actually pauses the game, unlike Soulsborne. So now you can pee in peace.
Commissar Elusive
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Carcass Strife  
Yeah, bots was pretty much the only way to play multiplayer since it’s not likely you’ll be on at the same time as someone else now days.

The situation seems to be different for Red Alert since Open RA has their own discord and match finder server.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.