Video Game General

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
And now that I think of it if any scorchbeast were to survive elsewhere then they’d have to be the entire basis of that game’s plot, if not then at least a full on DLC’s plot. So yeah they’re out.

Shame because I kinda dig the Scorched.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Dustcan  
The games have shown near identical mutations popping up in different places, all it takes is a few terminal entries revealing that they made a slower breeding version and it broke out recently and bam,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
4 was a start in the very least. It also went with NV’s faction/companion reputation without the karma, though I will admit that I prefer the karma system.
Background Pony #AA14
There’s rumors that tomorrow’s Indie World direct will reveal that Ori and the Blind Forest will be coming to Switch.

If that’s true, that’s another Xbox exclusive making the jump to a Nintendo console.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
I don’t want to say that Tales of Zestiria is a bad game, because, objectively, it isn’t. But there’s just some inexpressible quality that it lacks when compared to other games in the series. Overall, it just feels like something’s… missing.
Background Pony #5D52
Fallout 76 should be made non-canon along with Duke Nukem forever in terms of their respective series.
Background Pony #AA14
There’s rumors that tomorrow’s Indie World direct will reveal that Ori and the Blind Forest will be coming to Switch.
If that’s true, that’s another Xbox exclusive making the jump to a Nintendo console.

Welp, it’s true.

At this point, those rumors months back about Scalebound being revived as a Switch game are starting to look more and more likely.
Background Pony #AA14
@PonyPon  
I brought the rumors up months ago when they started popping up, and I remember being squarely told that it would never happen, specifically because the idea of Microsoft allowing their exclusives to come to the Switch was just completely out of the question.

Well, fast forward to just now, and we officially have three Microsoft-exclusive games making their way to Switch (Cuphead, Super Lucky’s Tale, and now Ori and the Blind Forest), along with a Microsoft-owned character (Banjo-Kazooie) as Smash Ultimate DLC. On top of that, there’s further rumors of Xbox Game Pass coming to the Switch as well.

Scalebound on Switch doesn’t sound so far-fetched now, does it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.