Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Waifu Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
And even though I still gag at food textures foreign to me (mainly vegetables), I’m willing to try more Chinese cuisine for Mei-Mei.

Day 1 is over at long last, I have Mei-Mei unlocked! Will I get her to six stars within the next two weeks? We shall see!

![](https://i.imgur.com/3sPXALm.png)

Her skillset:

__Cartwheel Chaos__ **(WHITE)**: Meilin cartwheels through the battlefield, dealing 161,989 Fantastic Damage to each enemy. Enemies hit are also Knocked Back and Stunned for 8.0 seconds.

After she returns to the battlefield and strikes a pose, Meilin and allies gain 2,765 Reality and Armor per enemy hit for 18.0 seconds. Melin and allies also Heal for 20% of their Max HP per enemy Stunned.

While using this Skill, Meilin is untargetable and immune to Disables.

__Big Heart__ **(GREEN)**: Meilin briefly transforms into her panda form to encourage allies. She Heals herself and allies for 50% of their Max HP and provides an 44,944 HP shield for 8 seconds.

__Panda Poof!__ **(BLUE)**: Meilin careens through all enemies, knocking them Back and Dealing 108,435 Normal Damage to each enemy. Enemies hit lose 3,828 Basic Damage and 3,828 Skill Power for 10.0 seconds.

When Meilin returns, she gains 2 stacks of Hardy for each enemy hit.

__
Zen State__ **(PURPLE)**: Melin closes her eyes to stay calm, Cleansing herself, gaining 4 stacks of Hardy and increasing her Skill Power by 301 for 8.0 seconds.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
And even though I still gag at food textures foreign to me (mainly vegetables), I’m willing to try more Chinese cuisine for Mei-Mei.

Day 1 is over at long last, I have Mei-Mei unlocked! Will I get her to six stars within the next two weeks? We shall see!

Her skillset:

__Cartwheel Chaos__ **(WHITE)**: Meilin cartwheels through the battlefield, dealing Fantastic Damage to each enemy. Enemies hit are also Knocked Back and Stunned for 8 seconds.

After she returns to the battlefield and strikes a pose, Meilin and allies gain Reality and Armor per enemy hit for 10 seconds. Melin and allies also Heal for 20% of their Max HP per enemy Stunned.

__Big Heart__ **(GREEN)**: Meilin briefly transforms into her panda form to encourage allies. She Heals herself and allies for 50% of their Max HP and provides an HP shield for 8 seconds.

__Zen State__ **PURPLE**: Melin closes her eyes to stay calm, Cleansing herself, gaining 4 stacks of Hardy and increasing her Skill Power by 301 for 8.0 seconds.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

Her skillset:

__(White) Cartwheel Chaos__ **(WHITE)**: Meilin cartwheels through the battlefield, dealing Fantastic Damage to each enemy. Enemies hit are also Knocked Back and Stunned for 8 seconds.

After she returns to the battlefield and strikes a pose, Meilin and allies gain Reality and Armor per enemy hit for 10 seconds. Melin and allies also Heal for 20% of their Max HP per enemy Stunned.

__(Green) Big Heart__ **(GREEN)**: Meilin briefly transforms into her panda form to encourage allies. She Heals herself and allies for 50% of their Max HP and provides an HP shield for 8 seconds.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

Her skillset:

__(White) Cartwheel Chaos__: Meilin cartwheels through the battlefield, dealing Fantastic Damage to each enemy. Enemies hit are also Knocked Back and Stunned for 8 seconds.

__(Green) Big Heart__: Meilin briefly transforms into her panda form to encourage allies. She Heals herself and allies for 50% of their Max HP and provides an HP shield for 8 seconds.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

Her skillset:

__Cartwheel Chaos__: Meilin cartwheels through the battlefield, dealing Fantastic Damage to each enemy. Enemies hit are also Knocked Back and Stunned for 8 seconds.

__Big Heart__: Meilin briefly transforms into her panda form to encourage allies. She Heals herself and allies for 50% of their Max HP and provides an HP shield for 8 seconds.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

Day 1 is over at long last, I have Mei-Mei unlocked! Will I get her to six stars? We shall see!

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90