Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Waifu Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
![](https://img3.gelbooru.com//images/3c/ba/3cba1aeaca3bb538cedb49a4476daf85.png)

I've been brainstorming how to insert myself into Turning Red canonically. I didn't want to overcrowd her friendship circle (as it's similar to 4*Town, with 5 members in the end and each of them likes a member of the group), nor did I want to simply start liking her in high school as I wanna be part of that adventure we saw on Disney+.

Then I figured, maybe I could just replace Miriam in my own version, seeing as how people ship Mei and Mir together more often AND it would give a better reason for Ming not to like the closest member (since, you know, I'm a boy) as we never got a clear explanation on why she didn't like Miriam so much (and it got swept under the rug in the end when she invited all of Mei's friends over for dinner).

Hit a bit of a snag since in the movie, Miriam was clearly into boys (as evidenced by the other three girls lusting after Devon and the girls were catcalling at the boys playing basketball) while I'm... not. Maybe I could be bi-curious at a younger age? (Although I really prefer Tae Young more than Aaron T.)

BTW, for the record my "backup waifu" in case age was an issue was Elsa (Frozen 2 post-movie).

And today my beloved Mei-Mei has jumped from one to three stars today!

![](https://i.imgur.com/D8utATE.png)
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
![](https://img3.gelbooru.com//images/3c/ba/3cba1aeaca3bb538cedb49a4476daf85.png)

I've been brainstorming how to insert myself into Turning Red canonically. I didn't want to overcrowd her friendship circle (as it's similar to 4*Town, with 5 members in the end and each of them likes a member of the group), nor did I want to simply start liking her in high school as I wanna be part of that adventure we saw on Disney+.

Then I figured, maybe I could just replace Miriam in my own version, seeing as how people ship Mei and Mir together more often AND it would give a better reason for Ming not to like the closest member (since, you know, I'm a boy) as we never got a clear explanation on why she didn't like Miriam so much (and it got swept under the rug in the end when she invited all of Mei's friends over for dinner).

Hit a bit of a snag since in the movie, Miriam was clearly into boys (as evidenced by the other three girls lusting after Devon and the girls were catcalling at the boys playing basketball) while I'm... not. Maybe I could be bi-curious at a younger age? (Although I really prefer Tae Young more than Aaron T.)

BTW, for the record my "backup waifu" in case age was an issue was Elsa (from Frozen 2 post-movie).
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

BTW, for the record my "backup waifu" in case age was an issue was Elsa (from Frozen 2).
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90