Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Waifu Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
[@Goku Black](/forums/generals/topics/waifu-thread?post_id=5329231#post_5329231)
That’s what I’ve been saying, even pointing out the movie taking place 20 years ago! But no, they firmly believe a character is permanently in their current age at the final frame of the movie, and they won’t even let me age her up nor will they let me draw myself as a teenager alongside her (keep in mind I was 13 that year too)! And with the exception of Inside Out 2, I don’t think we’re getting any more Pixar sequels to fix this.

Oh well, at least I can gush here even though hardly anyone ever posts here but me. And now I’m done with the issue so when I get back after Christmas, I’m gonna drop the issue and I’ll keep posting me and Mei-Mei like normal.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
[@Goku Black](/forums/generals/topics/waifu-thread?post_id=5329231#post_5329231)
That’s what I’ve been saying, even pointing out the movie taking place 20 years ago! But no, they firmly believe a character is permanently in their current age at the final frame of the movie, and they won’t even let me age her up nor will they let me draw myself as a teenager alongside her (keep in mind I was 13 that year too)! And with the exception of Inside Out 2, I don’t think we’re getting any more Pixar sequels to fix this.

Oh well, at least I can gush here even though hardly anyone ever posts here but me. And now I’m done with the issue so when I get back after Christmas, I’m gonna drop the issue and I’ll keep posting me and Mei-Mei like normal.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵

Oh well, at least I can gush here even though hardly anyone ever posts here but me. And now I’m done with the issue so when I get back after Christmas, I’ll keep posting me and Mei-Mei like normal.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵

Oh well, at least I can gush here even though hardly anyone ever posts here but me.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90