Waifu Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I was brainstorming a retelling of Turning Red (but with me replacing Miriam since people ship Mei and Mir together as they seem to be the closest, despite the movie having no love interest for Mei, even when she got all lovestruck at that goth boy) and one roadblock I hit was the scene where the girls bring Mei to the girls’ restroom after the dodgeball scene. Then I suddenly realized, why not replace it with a unisex bathroom? (IDK if those existed in Toronto in 2002, but for storytelling convenience I’ll say yes)
Posted Report
Painfulldarksoul
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Jade Kitsune
Remember that you don’t HAVE TO follow every station of canon exactly, when writing fanfiction. You can have the scene happen in a different location, for example. You will just have to choose a fitting one, for the scene.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Also is there anywhere else I can gush about Mei online? r/waifuism isn’t possible anymore (along with their “No multiple partners” rule), neither is Bulbagarden Forums.
Otherwise for the time being, outside of this site I’ll fall to my backup wife, Jessica Rabbit.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Good news, I found another friend online who also supports me and Mei (and even he thinks my getting banned from websites and one subreddit for having feelings for a FICTIONAL CHARACTER who technically should be in her 30s today is ridiculous).
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I just came up with a TikTok script about my experience on talking about Mei on those websites (using audio from Ted 2):
Look at this, I found a cowboy hat, and a rifle and a guitar.
(Look at this, I found the perfect waifu for me, I was her age in 2002 and she can turn into a giant red panda!)
Hey be careful with that, huh?
(Hey, be careful gushing about her online, huh?)
No, it’s okay, it’s not load-
(No, it’s okay, everyone knows she’s fictional-)
GUNSHOT
(BANNED FOR SEXUALIZING A FICTIONAL MINOR)
Painfulldarksoul

@Jade Kitsune
TikTok is full of young people. They have no idea who they are yet and their grasp on how the world works is non-existant. Of course they banned you, they have no idea how to deal with someone disagreeing with them.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Goku Black
That’s what I’ve been saying, even pointing out the movie taking place 20 years ago! But no, they firmly believe a character is permanently in their current age at the final frame of the movie, and they won’t even let me age her up nor will they let me draw myself as a teenager alongside her (keep in mind I was 13 that year too)! And with the exception of Inside Out 2, I don’t think we’re getting any more Pixar sequels to fix this.
Oh well, at least I can gush here even though hardly anyone ever posts here but me. And when I get back after Christmas, I’m gonna drop the issue and I’ll keep posting me and Mei-Mei like normal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide