Waifu Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I would give anything for someone to make a life-size version of that card, like when Nintendo made a similar one based on the Mii and Mario cards that were based on the ones that came with every new 3DS console.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Forgot I was subscribed to this thread, I’ve fallen out of interest in waifus lately after getting banned on several sites due to me having a (platonic) crush on a fictional girl who should TECHNICALLY be 34 this year.
Painfulldarksoul

@icicle wicicle 1517
If something is fictional, then it’s as is important as it’s influence on the real world, which in waifus is zero. The age of fictional characters, doesn’t raise their importance on the real world. So, you’re saying that the non-issue is an issue? Could you give a good reason instead? Cause “It’s a child!” isn’t one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide