Waifu Thread

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@EHAN  
All I did was point out that it IS a theory/headcanon, no harm in it, until you state it like it’s fact and people start to take it as such and they forget it’s not fact at all.  
Ya, no harm as long as you keep the facts straight.  
The thing that was missing when people where jumping down my through for saying how Pokemon Z was never confirmed back before we got the word on Sun and Moon.  
So ya, tell me how there is no harm in not making it clear when somthing isn’t fact after you have people bitching at you over trying to keep them from acting stupid in believing somthing is 100% fact.
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@Prof.NightJack  
yeah true, that kind of thing is dumb

but just try not to do the opposite and jump down other people’s throats over simply having a headcanon, it seemed to me like you were back there

if that wasn’t your intent then i’m sorry, but just making sure
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@EHAN  
No, I was only saying how it was theory/headcanon and not actually fact, I have no problem with people believing things like that, we just need to keep facts straight.  
All I said in my first comment on it was “In theory only.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide