Waifu Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
It’s official, I just made Mei-Mei the strongest character in my entire team in Disney Heroes Battle Mode! (Having surpassed 22 from Soul)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Mei doesn’t have an official birthday yet, so I’m making March 11, the day of “Turning Red” being released on Disney+, her birthday.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Mei had the crazy idea to bring her grandmother and aunts together for another ritual on the following lunar eclipse, only instead of using it to seal away anyone’s panda powers she would send her boyfriend Luca to the astral plane, so he can personally meet her ancestor Sun Yee (the first to be blessed with the red panda). Despite not being related by blood, the ceremony worked and he introduced himself to the ancestor in the frigid bamboo forest; however, Sun Yee sensed his heart and what started as a simple greeting turned into something far, far better.
When Luca awoke back in the temple courtyard, he found everyone else smaller than him, and he looked down to see two large green hairy paws! After several moments of confusion over Luca’s new panda form, Mei managed to poof and restrain him with her own strength (his panda form is a few inches taller than Mei’s) until he calmed down, after which he poofed back into his human form. Similar to Mei getting red hair when she got her panda, Luca’s hair also changed color; in this case, Luca now sported bright green hair, a complement to Mei’s red.
Thankfully Mei was able to convince her family to avoid making him seal the panda away and become his mentor on controlling his new powers, to the point that he can now summon any part on his body at will. On calm nights, you may see two large red and green pandas leaping and poofing over the rooftops of Toronto, laughing all the way.
(I’m just making up rules at this point, I just wanted to see myself with panda powers)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide