Waifu Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
…do I need to switch waifus now?
Someone pointed out the huge age difference between me and Mei, even though A: we were the same age in 2002 (the movie’s setting), so technically she’d have to be in her 30s by now, B: our relationship has been platonic so there’s absolutely zero NSFW material, and C: my “avatar” self in all of the the drawings of me and her is also 13.
I don’t feel this strongly to anyone else but Mei. Also I don’t know anyone else who can “poof” into a giant red panda like her. And Disney/Pixar has yet to announce a sequel taking place after high school to solve this little dilemma.
Painfulldarksoul
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Luca H.
Waifuing fictional characters is ALWAYS okay! Peoples opinion on Reddit, Twitter, tumbler and facebook, about how fictional character and real people should be treated, should always be ignored.
Posted Report
Painfulldarksoul

@Luca H.
Probably. The show premiered about a decade ago. Not everyone is old, some were kids back then, but those are actually rare. They might have been too young to even speak, when the show came out, but got into it without hearing much about the fandom. Or when they heard about it, never became a Brony, not agreeing with us for some kind of reason. … Maybe they’re raised on the Twitter understanding of “open-mindedness”, instead of ours. Drawn character need protection and only what they say is open-minded, and stuff like that?
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
This is basically how Mei would look if she were my age now. (the girl on the left is Maya, her and Miriam’s daughter)
Context: Meilin is feeling guilty about the memory of the time she attacked Tyler at his birthday party when he insulted her family and temple while she was under stress (which was caused by learning that Abby misread the concert date for Toronto, which was actually in Toledo, and that the concert would be held on the same night as her sealing ritual a week later instead of the next night), and once the party was canceled and Tyler was left a sobbing, scarred wreck, Ming accuses her friends of taking advantage of her panda, but Mei wouldn’t tell the truth and shamefully left them behind until she realized what a mistake she’s making and decides to abort the ritual, get to the concert and reconcile with her friends (and Tyler would be added to the group when they found out he was a 4Town fan). Maya assures her mom that everyone makes mistakes and she doesn’t think less of her moms.
(also please don’t ask me about the artist being a Thomas the Tank Engine fan)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide